Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Midweek weegie away days, you love to see it.

Massive, huge, big, large game. Saturday night Paisley away day as a reward is quite something. Ojo will be a huge miss, but hopefully McGeouch can step up. Three at the back might be the way forward given Killie play two up top. One day I’d like to see Ronny Hernandez play, but Logan is probably the better option tonight. Killie aren’t particularly pacy. McGinn to stay central, he’s been magnificent last couple of games.

McGeouch for Ojo would probably be my only change from Sunday. Kennedy hasn't really impressed yet, but there isn't an obviously better option available - Hedges is out of favour and hasn't really taken his recent opportunities, and Gallagher should be kept as far away from the team as possible. I'd also like to see more of Hernandez soon, but I don't think this is the right game - Logan has been a bit better recently and we will maybe have the opportunity for a bit of rotation against Ross County. 

On 18/02/2020 at 13:51, Merkland Red said:

He was good against Ross County at home whilst he lasted which was one of our most impressive home performances this season.

Lewis

Taylor      McKenna    Consi

McLennan     Bryson McGeouch Ferguson    Kennedy

McGinn

Main

Would be happy enough with this.

What is my prize?

2 minutes ago, Spectre said:

No Hernandez anywhere to be seen. That signing seems to be getting stranger and stranger. Is he still not match fit or does McInnes think he is shit?

Especially looking odd if he spends that sort of money on a player and then changing to a formation that suits wingers playing as wing backs.

Hopefully see him against Ross County at the weekend.