Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Yeah just saw that, that’s a great shift
Imagine quite a few Weegie Dandies will just be turning up on the night as well 

Is that a definite that there is a cash gate ? AFC site isn’t clear.

37 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Is that a definite that there is a cash gate ? AFC site isn’t clear.

8 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Yes, kind of 

There is somewhere across the road from Rugby Park you can buy tickets for the away end on the day

Opens at 6.45, cash only 

Ol' Grimey is right. Turnstiles will open around an hour before kick-off and while you can't use cash at the turnstiles themselves, if you go across Rugby Road to the old gym building there'll be tickets on sale there. Good effort on getting as many as 900 sold lads, hopefully this'll be a cracker. 

10 hours ago, tarapoa said:

All these visits to kind of shite central belt post-industrial places we could end up with.

Not exactly a July day in the tapas bars and plazas of San Sebastián this cup run is it?

TBF, a visit to Aberdeen isn't top of my to do list either unless Killie are playing.

Saturday evening in Paisley for the winner by the looks of it

May the best team win tonight etc.

Just thought I’d nip this in the bud early after all of the fuss from the Motherwell fans. Neither of you are getting more than 1600 tickets for the quarter final.

If this upsets either of you, good.

10 minutes ago, Lex said:

Just thought I’d nip this in the bud early after all of the fuss from the Motherwell fans. Neither of you are getting more than 1600 tickets for the quarter final.

Won’t be a problem as there will be plenty of empty seats in the home end to buy.

2 hours ago, Lex said:

Well we don't for league games unlike the OF, so why would this be any different?

37 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Although the forecast is for heavy rain today and tonight, I take it take it that there  isn’t a cat in hell’s chance of this being off.

No. Our lovely pitch is built to withstand such weather and should be in beautiful nick to accommodate your team's ugly style of bruising football.