Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Killie midweek is a slog but got my ticket for this one.

Ojo will Miss this apparently after yesterday which is a shame as he’s been starting to look a proper player.

If we continue our recent reasonable performances then I fancy our chances but it’s too close to call really.

52 minutes ago, Jute said:

Completely forgot I was supposed to be buying a ticket for this before the game yesterday but having checked with the club there is a cash gate.

I’m going down too, but getting your ticket from AFC boosts your loyalty points, for what that’s worth. Usually go into the bar in the Rugby Park stand, but not sure when it opens, as I’m going to be in Kilmarnock earlier than usual.

Ojo being out is a blow - been superb in the last few games - more PSV than Scunthorpe.

Kilmarnock looked decent enough in the second half yesterday and should have got a point. We will need to be very good to get through this, but then we have super Curtis !

12 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Ojo being out is a blow - been superb in the last few games - more PSV than Scunthorpe.

Kilmarnock looked decent enough in the second half yesterday and should have got a point. We will need to be very good to get through this, but then we have super Curtis !

McGeouch can do a similar role but I think he may go for Bryson.

Is it worth going to a back three again for this one?

15 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’m going down too, but getting your ticket from AFC boosts your loyalty points, for what that’s worth. Usually go into the bar in the Rugby Park stand, but not sure when it opens, as I’m going to be in Kilmarnock earlier than usual.

It'll be open from late afternoon.

If you are too early for it opening, the hotel will be open or go to the Brass and Granite beforehand.

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

McGeouch can do a similar role but I think he may go for Bryson.

Is it worth going to a back three again for this one?

McGeouch right now is like Ojo was early in the season - still finding his feet with us and looking relatively underwhelming.  For all the patter with Hibees at the time, it's really only now we're seeing what Ojo brings to the party, and in true AFC style he then gets injured for an important match.

Bryson's minutes in the home matches against Celtic - virtue of looking and sounding like he cared when coming on at HT in the 0-4 shocker, and rattling Brown a wee bit at the weekend - have so far been his most impressive minutes in a red shirt.  I do think we're maybe due a tune from him though in the matches ahead, so maybe three at the back with both McGeouch and Bryson in for this one is a possibility.

10 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

McGeouch right now is like Ojo was early in the season - still finding his feet with us and looking relatively underwhelming.  For all the patter with Hibees at the time, it's really only now we're seeing what Ojo brings to the party, and in true AFC style he then gets injured for an important match.

Bryson's minutes in the home matches against Celtic - virtue of looking and sounding like he cared when coming on at HT in the 0-4 shocker, and rattling Brown a wee bit at the weekend - have so far been his most impressive minutes in a red shirt.  I do think we're maybe due a tune from him though in the matches ahead, so maybe three at the back with both McGeouch and Bryson in for this one is a possibility.

He was good against Ross County at home whilst he lasted which was one of our most impressive home performances this season.

Lewis

Taylor      McKenna    Consi

McLennan     Bryson McGeouch Ferguson    Kennedy

McGinn

Main

Would be happy enough with this.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

No worries.  Might have changed from your last visit.  Not exactly somewhere you'd go for a night out but okay for a few pre match. Only £3.20 a Tennents too.

Image result for killie club

It certainly has. It’s unrecognisable from the place I was in last season.