Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

I think he's referring to the Hamalainen one that was given as a free-kick on the edge of the box. My initial instinct was that the contact was just inside, but I haven't seen it back. 

That’s blatant penalties not given in both games in Paisley, Perth, Motherwell home, now this one.

A lot of ‘evening up of decisions’ to be done - and given it’s the only way we can score, even more painful.

Yesterday actually felt more enjoyable than some recent matches due to a fine atmosphere from red shed and a reasonable amount of drive from midfield with Ojo and Campbell looking good.

Cosgrove maybe just needs taken out of things for a couple of games - Curtis to break our goal drought on Tuesday !

As for Kilmarnock, strange lack of ambition, but defensively (like everyone else), knew how to stop us.

They certainly had much less up in terms of numbers than the 2018 match, which also was on a weekend of poor weather conditions.

The "strange" lack of ambition was down to our most dangerous attacking player and best defender being out, and having to rejig the formation due to a lack of wide options.

In terms of evening up decisions, there will be a long way to go before the ludicrous disallowed goal for offside in the replay in 2018 gets balanced out.

The "strange" lack of ambition was down to our most dangerous attacking player and best defender being out, and having to rejig the formation due to a lack of wide options.
In terms of evening up decisions, there will be a long way to go before the ludicrous disallowed goal for offside in the replay in 2018 gets balanced out.

I don’t even remember this being a controversy at the time tbh.

That evened up the foul on Logan in the build up to O’Donnell’s goal - but the ref was too busy dishing out yellows and ensuring half our team was missing for the semi to notice it.

Fair point on two key players being out.

There were no highlights on TV and basically no coverage of the game, so everyone very quickly moved on.  It didn't even make the brief highlights package. But the only angle that existed suggested Brophy was about 2 yards onside.

I’ll take your word for it

I suspect due to Champions League (and a fixture that hasn’t been easy on the eye of late) that there will be an equal lack of TV coverage of this replay?

May even tempt me to make another trip down to Ayrshire for a cup midweeker (third in four seasons I think).

58 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

That evened up the foul on Logan in the build up to O’Donnell’s goal - but the ref was too busy dishing out yellows and ensuring half our team was missing for the semi to notice it.

Fair point on two key players being out.

Of course he won't remember that. Almost as bad as the yellow McGinn got for Cammy Bell wiping him out in the box years ago.

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

That’s blatant penalties not given in both games in Paisley, Perth, Motherwell home, now this one.

Get used to it.

you guys dont have Shinnie to referee matches anymore.....

5 hours ago, craigkillie said:

And the Brophy penalty that wasn't given in the first game

2 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

And the Brophy penalty that wasn't given in the first game

What about that shocking offside decision against Eddie Morrison in the 1970 semi final at Perth. Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten about that?

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

What about that shocking offside decision against Eddie Morrison in the 1970 semi final at Perth. Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten about that?

My dad certainly hasn't!

Although think he wishes he could erase that game from his memory (and that fat c**t ref!)

McInnes is a moaning shit of a man, he’s happy enough to benefit every other week on Cosgrove s blatant cheating with no comment. 
Watched the game on tv and nobody including the Dons commentators claimed for a penalty on the first viewing, it was a penalty but it wasn’t the easiest to call. McInnes is a blinkered wee fanny.

On 10/02/2020 at 10:16, Killiefan said:

McInnes is a moaning shit of a man, he’s happy enough to benefit every other week on Cosgrove s blatant cheating with no comment. 
Watched the game on tv and nobody including the Dons commentators claimed for a penalty on the first viewing, it was a penalty but it wasn’t the easiest to call. McInnes is a blinkered wee fanny.

I know. Imagine saying after the match that his team should have had a penalty because there was a foul against his player in the penalty box. Has he no shame?