Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

7/2 for a Killie win
PHREE MUNEY
Given how poor our record is against Aberdeen I'd be reluctant to take Killie at all on a coupon. I know great streaks are there to be broken, but this still doesn't fill me with confidence.

Just now, Ocular Patdown Required said:

What's the script with Branescu's sending off last night, is he suspended for this game or the next league game?

Wouldn’t worry about it man. You don’t need a goalkeeper against us just now.

Got tickets for this f@ck knows why, cause we are rank and boring to watch just now .Never mind the defeats last two home games it's the lack of excitement  and any real chances being created or shots on goal outside box.I will always support my team but i am crying out to be entertained win or lose. Looking forward to pre-match beers more than the game.Lose on Saturday or even scrape through playing usual creating next to nothing stuff and i think for many that will be that for this season.Big performance needed .

The Aberdeen come out with this shite every single time we play one another.

"Aw, wouldn't pay me to come to watch this shower"

"Killie won this already"

etc. etc. mair Jane Austen level melodrama

Followed by a Dons win.  You're fooling nobody.  Kilmarnock have NEVER won a Scottish cup tie against Aberdeen - this will be (I think) our 10th attempt.

10 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Followed by a Dons win.  You're fooling nobody.  Kilmarnock have NEVER won a Scottish cup tie against Aberdeen - this will be (I think) our 10th attempt.

Aye, but have you seen us lately? The best chance we have created this year came from our striker tackling an opposition defender on the halfway line.

9 minutes ago, Estragon said:

We haven’t won any of our last five league games and haven’t even scored a goal in open play in our last six games so I don’t really see how your accusations of Aberdeen fans trying to create some grand ruse to lull Kilmarnock fans into false confidence really stands up.

It may not be quite as bad as the seven losses in a row or whatever it was that Kilmarnock had recently but it would still be bizarre for Aberdeen fans to act as if they’re confident. At the moment short of a set-piece or a complete gift Aberdeen don’t ever look like scoring.