St Mirren vs Motherwell

The_Craig

FT 1-1

Yeah even game and draw a fair result. Quite good fun second half, wind and rain and tackles flying in. Good stuff. Nice goal from the Jak for our equaliser too, he looks a find.

4 draws in a row for us now. If nothing else we are certainly hard to beat. No reason we can’t get through the tie at Fir Park right enough, just might need extra time and penalties to do it. We also play there in the league next Saturday so we are going to have two games in a row in Motherwell within a few days of each other, might aswell move in.

Both sets of fans will probably feel a little disappointed not to win. I thought there was a fair bit of excitement considering the conditions were really tough.

I like the look of Jakubiak he's big and strong and he's busy as well. Thought Durmus was good again and McGrath looked quite handy at times.

Hopefully Hodson's injury isn't too bad, that's the last thing we need.

Fair result. 

Players from both teams did a decent job to put a game on in pretty horrible conditions. 

Saints had a few late breaks stopped when Dallas blew for what looked soft fouls but would have been harsh on Well who had been the better team in the second half. 

Just in the door. It's fucking wild out there.

I think St Mirren can feel pretty hard done by to be honest. They had 2 or 3 chances to kill the tie which they never took. And some of Motherwell's defending was beyond shambolic.

The weather didn't help matters but I felt the teams could've made more of having the wind behind them.

Andrew Dallas was his shockingly bad usual. He is a really shite referee.

And on a personal note, I had a jolly good time in the home end. Got chatting to a couple of auld fellas and had a pleasant afternoon.

On balance, a draw was the fair result and I'm looking forward to the replay now. Anytime we play on my birthday, we seem to win.

Aye a draw was probably fair. We never really got going and I think the weather played a big part in that. The atmosphere was flat as f**k as well.

I found sending out half our team back out 5 minutes early at half time was a bit strange.

The positive is that Rolando continues to look like he might be a baller. O’Hara should have had his double just before he was subbed off.

11 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Aye a draw was probably fair. We never really got going and I think the weather played a big part in that. The atmosphere was flat as f**k as well.

I found sending out half our team back out 5 minutes early at half time was a bit strange.

The positive is that Rolando continues to look like he might be a baller. O’Hara should have had his double just before he was subbed off.

O'Hara's goal was quite a tidy finish. First time, kept it down, bit of composure and all that. Long should absolutely have buried the initial effort like.

If we could please stop giving the ball away in really daft areas of the park that would be smashing thx.