St Mirren vs Motherwell

The_Craig

47 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Had a look at local games today since we dont play until tomorrow and this looks the most appealing. If I do decide to head along, will tickets be on sale up till kick off? Apologies if this has been covered previously but not read the thread

Yes, available till KO.

If you see a cross section of fans disappointed/annoyed that they will miss a bangin day out and trying to find a way to get involved, as condecending then that says more about how you view your club than it does us.
I haven't been able to get a ticket for reasons stated earlier, and if the home stands are full then absolutely fair fucks to St Mirren and their fans...I'm sure it will be a great night all-round.
But if I'm sitting at home trying to follow the game on Flashscores whilst there are any empty seats/sections after having been to almost every away game for years, theres absolutely nothing condecending about finding it annoying that I could have had one of them.
And to re-iterate, I have absolutely no issue with either ST holders or WS members getting first dibs, and no issue with St Mirren wanting the minimum amount of away fans in the ground as possible. But you have to appreciate that doesn't stop it being annoying if it ends up I miss a game that had potentially available places.
Most seats in the West stand (opposite main stand) are ST however there is a little hut that sells tickets for that stand to anyone that turns up. Wrap a black and white scarf round your neck and cheer when the Buddies score and you'll be fine.

A lengthy bus journey and 2 trains for me in each direction today - so it's not often I leave the car at home - but love cup days. Any excuse for pre-midday drinking...

If it's likely to be blowing a hoolie, so much the better - if you want to be involved in the big days in April and May, you need to deal with whatever shite Jan and Feb throw at you.

The last two games have me less confident than I was when the draw was made - it feels like a real 50/50 game. If we play like we did in the first 45 on Wed, we'll be fine - if it's anything like Livi away, the Buddies will be in the next round. 

Edited by Swello

HT 0-1

Should have scored early doors but Durmus hit the post. Break of the ball and slow reactions from our defence meant Motherwell scored from a rebound.

Then we dominated the rest of the half. Couple of half chances and then a stonewall penalty denied. Cross coming in, hand up hand ball right in front of the linesman, play on.

Deserve to be level certainly, keep playing the way we are and we should get the equaliser. We have the wind with us second half, which is certainly picking up.