St Mirren vs Motherwell

The_Craig

Do the Event notices in the streets mean you can park or you can’t park, I think it may actually say no waiting.
I've never been sure what the situation is but I've parked a few times without a ticket and there's always been loads of others including home fans. That doesn't mean they won't turn out in force one day and make a fortune by booking hundreds of cars!

The traffic wardens appeared in the first year and a bit we moved to the stadium  and haven't been seen since.

I park on a yellow line on either Well St or Greenhill Road every week where the signs say "No parking during events at St Mirren Park". 

So I wouldn't worry about it. 

15 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I can understand why they're saying sit anywhere but some folk will still insist on sitting on their ticketed seat. It will be carnage and be prepared to sit in the front few rows if you're not in by 5 to 3pm.

Since it was difficult to buy seats together outside of collecting season cards and going to Fir Park I doubt many people will have seats next to their pals.

I'm in the slightly shite situation where, when fitba got too expensive to go home and away every week, we decided to cut back on the home games rather than the away (aways are generally more fun IMHOFWIW), so nae ST and therefore nae cup ticket for us. Bit of a boot in the baws after travelling all over the shop all season, but as Harry Hill says, you've gotta have a system.

That being said, if anyone finds themselves with 2 tickets that arent being used, fire us a PM.

Since it was difficult to buy seats together outside of collecting season cards and going to Fir Park I doubt many people will have seats next to their pals.

Agreed (that's why I said I understood why they have done it this way) but tickets do have seats printed on them and there's a good chance that some muppet will come in 5 minutes after kick off and insist on 'his' seat.

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:
3 hours ago, Jim McLean said:

Agreed (that's why I said I understood why they have done it this way) but tickets do have seats printed on them and there's a good chance that some muppet will come in 5 minutes after kick off and insist on 'his' seat.

That definitely will happen...plus there will be those who come in late, due to traffic delays or the pub or whatever, and will be looking for free seats and walking about blocking people's view.

Absolutely cannot wait for St Mirren to stroll to a 2-0 win while half the 1600 Motherwell crowd get thrown out before kickoff either for scrapping each other over seat numbers or coughing in earshot of a steward.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

6 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Absolutely cannot wait for St Mirren to stroll to a 2-0 win while half the 1600 Motherwell crowd get thrown out before kickoff either for scrapping each other over seat numbers or coughing in earshot of a steward.

Just stand and sing a few songs about the Pope or the Queen (choice is yours on that one). Stewards won't touch you.