St Mirren vs Motherwell

The_Craig

Well they will get tossed out as soon as yous score just as utd fans were in the play off..
So you think Motherwell will score? Interesting.

But if I were to buy a ticket for the home end and provided I didn't cause a fuss or act the c**t, what's the harm?

Another £20 in the kitty. Another pie and hot drink sold.

FWIW, I imagine we would take around 1600 for it anyway. Its just that there's a ticket scramble [/i] means that football fans go a bit mental. Season ticket holders shpuld get 1st dibs. Well Society members should get 1st dibs too. Its the fair thing to do. And if occasional match day goers like me don't get a ticket, well that's tough titty.

Either it's sit in the main stand or listen to it on the wireless.

But to DEMAND extra capacity is a bit rich and a bit old firmy.

3 hours ago, The_Craig said:

But if I were to buy a ticket for the home end and provided I didn't cause a fuss or act the c**t, what's the harm?

I could be wrong, but I believe that you have to be registered with the club to buy tickets for any of the home stands.

11 hours ago, elvis said:
21 hours ago, The_Craig said:

There will be Motherwell fans all dotted throughout the ground.

I’ve already seen a few fellas on twitter talking about going in with home support.

Well they will get tossed out as soon as yous score just as utd fans were in the play off..

Was good of the United players to ensure there was no repeat of that during the penalty shoot-out.

The Motherwell fans on here seem to be far too sane on this compared to their fans on social media (probably the same for most clubs really). No doubt there will be a chant of "What  a shitey home support" after approximately 0000000000000000000.1 second of the game kicking off.

It's hypocritical in light of this but I'd have been in favour of giving Broxburn more tickets, whether that was the whole family stand or a bit of the main stand. However, that was the biggest game in their history - don't see an issue with Motherwell getting exactly the same allocation they always get.

7 hours ago, The_Craig said:

So you think Motherwell will score? Interesting.

Another £20 in the kitty. Another pie and hot drink sold.

FWIW, I imagine we would take around 1600 for it anyway. Its just that there's a ticket scramble [/i] means that football fans go a bit mental. Season ticket holders shpuld get 1st dibs. Well Society members should get 1st dibs too. Its the fair thing to do. And if occasional match day goers like me don't get a ticket, well that's tough titty.

Either it's sit in the main stand or listen to it on the wireless.

But to DEMAND extra capacity is a bit rich and a bit old firmy.

I love a ticket scramble - heids gone a plenty. The fact that St Mirren have an away end that holds 1600 and we've got (IIRC) 3000 season ticket holders means it should be pretty straightforward - there is no realistic way that supply will meet demand.

I go to most games and I might be forgetting one or two - but in fucking years, I can only remember Nancy away, The playoff at Ibrox and (amusingly) a cup game at Inverurie Locos where there was a sell-out - other than that, we can usually saunter into any game at 2:55pm and get a seat...  

It'll be a bit of minter if we only sell 1500....

On 28/01/2020 at 11:38, Casagolda said:

Not true, we sold it out when you pumped us out the League Cup 3-0 midweek when Jim Gannon was manager! 

Aye, I'm sure we've sold it out a couple of times? Tom Hateley's free-kick was it not mobbed then?

Not that it matters particularly, just trying to establish whether my brain is fried or no. 

Genuinely excited about this, so here's to go out of the cup lads.

2 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Ah well, looks like I'll need to go in the main stand, if I want to see this one

I think every person trying to buy a ticket in the St. Mirren home end should be forced to take a polygraph test, and anyone who fails should be reported to the police.

15 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

I think every person trying to buy a ticket in the St. Mirren home end should be forced to take a polygraph test, and anyone who fails should be reported to the police.

I've given up on anything that isn't a massive carry on so I think this is a great it.

1 hour ago, Ralstonite said:

As long as there is no misbehaving, or cheering any of the Motherwell goals, I really don't see what the problem is