The Caley v Livingston. The Dave Bingham Derby

TheScarf

8 hours ago, Snafu said:

McHattie, Rooney and Doran all picked up knocks during the Alloa game and there are doubts they will play. Toshney is cup-tied.

Imagine against the high flying Meadowbank Livingston Thistle we could have a back four of Carson on the right McKay, Todorov (or Tremarco) in the center and Tremarco (or Harper) at left back. It will be a miracle if we don't get thumped by more than 3 goals.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/inverness-caledonian-thistle/1995953/kevin-mchattie-and-shaun-rooney-hand-caley-thistle-further-defensive-worries/

I remember big Toddy starting as a striker, scoring a goal and finishing as a CB, think it was Morton away, some boy.😂

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

4 hours ago, Durnford said:

I thought we paid £50k for Barry Wilson - thought it was our highest ever transfer fee at the time.

EDIT - just checked - apparently it was £60k

Huh, could have sworn he went on a Bosman. Maybe McCulloch did and that's who I'm thinking of? Xausa I'm sure went for about £10,000.

I remember big Toddy starting as a striker, scoring a goal and finishing as a CB, think it was Morton away, some boy.[emoji23]
I actually think this was the 3-1 away to Inverness in our promotion season. He started up front and scored our first goal, dropped back to midfield then back to centre back to finish the game. Played 3 different positions and done great in them all. I still love Toddy

10 minutes ago, A Livi Fan said:
2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
I remember big Toddy starting as a striker, scoring a goal and finishing as a CB, think it was Morton away, some boy.emoji23.png

I actually think this was the 3-1 away to Inverness in our promotion season. He started up front and scored our first goal, dropped back to midfield then back to centre back to finish the game. Played 3 different positions and done great in them all. I still love Toddy

That game too, yeah got to love the guy for the commitment he gave his team, bugger came on and scored the last minute equaliser for QotS against us too right enough but still liked him.

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Match tickets if bought online or t the stadium by 5pm on Friday will be £3 cheaper than on matchday, not much saving but for Livi fans it could be used against a bottle of Buckie.

That's a new one for us, usually reserved for the Glasgow erse cheek banter.

Think we'll freshen it up a bit for this game, Crawford, Lawson, Souda, and maybe even Dolly starting.

That's us on the end of an away defeat again, so hopefully we'll be all the more determined to get a win here, good that we don't have to wait that long for our next game after losing to County too.

Wee Robbo will have them up for this im sure.If both teams play at the top of their respective games i reckon it will be a hooly in the highlands for the Lions.Wee blimp midweek should give them the kick up the arse they probably needed. Yes give Caley respect but then go for the jugular Livi.Its there if you want it Lions.🦁 

13 hours ago, Snafu said:

Weather warning for Saturday now an unexploded ordinance found near the Stadium.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-51405314

Well it probably will generate more excitement at the stadium and with the fans compared to our oh so lean January incoming transfer dealings.