Ayr United vs St Johnstone

D'Jaffo

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Looking at the Ayr website, online tickets don't seem to be on sale yet, or prices announced.  Anyone know when they're likely to be abailable?  Want to reserve my crush barrier earlydoors..

We are awaiting your carrier pigeon. 

2 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Looking at the Ayr website, online tickets don't seem to be on sale yet, or prices announced.  Anyone know when they're likely to be abailable?  Want to reserve my crush barrier earlydoors..

They are for home fans, just bought mine. I would imagine away tickets will be available fairly soon. Prices are £18 / £12 / £6.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Looks like the pigeon has arrived. 

Away fans ticket link:

https://tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/package_link/221/AYRvsStJohnstone

Any idea how many tickets will be available? I've zero idea how it all works in terms of numbers in terracing.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Any idea how many tickets will be available? I've zero idea how it all works in terms of numbers in terracing.

There will be more than enough. The away terrace and bit of the stand holds about 3000. 

47 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

There will be more than enough. The away terrace and bit of the stand holds about 3000. 

Any clue what the seated allocation is?

Looks like it's 'free seating' and not a numbered seat. 

Not been to the ground in over 30 years, and I've certainly never been in a seat there. 

1 minute ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Not been to the ground in over 30 years, and I've certainly never been in a seat there. 

No idea, it's just a small section of a small stand 

24 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

The main stand seats 1,600. The section away fans get is probably about a quarter of the stand, maybe a little less, so I’d guess about 350-400.

Edited by eez-eh

Can anyone find the you tube clip f Saints winning the old first division title at Somerset Park in 1990?  Had a quick look but no joy.

Sure we took around 3000 down that day and there was still space for more.

By the sound of it, we should get well over 1000 down for this one. 

6 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Can anyone find the you tube clip f Saints winning the old first division title at Somerset Park in 1990?  Had a quick look but no joy.

Sure we took around 3000 down that day and there was still space for more.

By the sound of it, we should get well over 1000 down for this one. 

It's on Saints TV as a classic match.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 hours ago, Radford said:

The Ayr game isn't on YouTube. It's on Twitter though. 

Hope there are still some crush barrier tickets available. 

Yes got mine the other day and most were still available then.  Hopefully the stewards are good at moving people off barriers if they haven't gone for the RCB option on the website.

Hate standing without a barrier to lean on.

23 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Is Scott Tiffoney cup tied? He was on the bench for Livi vs Raith but didn’t come on.

No, they have to have played. Jamie McCart is in a similar situation but should be available to play. 

More confident about this game than when the draw was made, after today. Played at a tempo and quality that Hearts couldn't live with, should stand us a decent chance against Ayr. 

Aberdeen up first though.

Anyone know the last time we played Aberdeen the game before a Scottish Cup Round of 16 game away to a lower league side...?...

No, they have to have played. Jamie McCart is in a similar situation but should be available to play. 
More confident about this game than when the draw was made, after today. Played at a tempo and quality that Hearts couldn't live with, should stand us a decent chance against Ayr. 
Aberdeen up first though.
Anyone know the last time we played Aberdeen the game before a Scottish Cup Round of 16 game away to a lower league side...?...

Should have a full squad to pick from apart from our long term crocks.

I can’t see Kerr changing much for this. I think the approach we took against the Highland sides will suit this one more than it did against Partick last night. Changes will have to be made for the Morton game the week after imo.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Should have a full squad to pick from apart from our long term crocks.

We'll definitely be missing Murray Davidson. 

Liam Gordon went off today with concussion so could miss out. Drey Wright will be touch and go too with a tight hamstring. Scott Tanser has a similar sounding injury but no time frame on that yet. Michael O'Halloran isnt entirely fit after a knock yet either.

So aye, we're looking a bit stretched. Long drive up to Aberdeen then another hard 90 on Wednesday isnt ideal.