Ayr United vs St Johnstone

D'Jaffo

13 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Says Saturday and Sunday here. Think you can go via Kilmarnock instead? 

F42608E4-A7A5-4FB9-AB72-8C629EB1D82B.jpeg

You'll be joining in our party song if you choose that option. 

9 hours ago, RedEd said:

Not when they were fighting in the middle of Whitletts Road  they weren't. Particularly the one waving the metal bar at all and sundry.

A show of strength with your boys brigade, you want to come down here where the kids do gear.

I much preferred the time against Dundee with the flare gun, or the chainsaw against hibs outside Roxannes.

Edited by tree house tam

The main Scotrail site has trains running ok on February 8th (probably because some rugger fans have complained about not getting to Murrayfield on time for the England game)

Looks like the Saturday engineering work has moved to the 15th based on this link:

https://www.scotrail.co.uk/sites/default/files/assets/download_ct/20350_ayrshire_9-23_feb_2020.pdf

Actually seems like Ayr to Glasgow is ok but Glasgow to Ayr needs a change at Kilwinning, and some buses on around lunchtime. Lovely.

Edited by AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

Dundee certainly had a very good go at confirming your assertion on Saturday.

I didn’t say there wasn’t a huge gap. That’s why I was questioning why RG was worried. Should be an easy win for St J if they’re a proper premiership team.

The club have just announced that the three buses they planned to put on have already sold out. I know theres at least one other bus organised that's close to being full aswell.

Shame the teams so shite.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The club have just announced that the three buses they planned to put on have already sold out. I know theres at least one other bus organised that's close to being full aswell.

Shame the teams so shite.

Ours is full, was by monday morning. We're thinking of taking another but waiting for the inevitable call offs to see. Barossa have 2 I think, young team taking 1 too.

To ALL fans

Please note that since start of this season  entry to ALL Ayr United home games is by ticket only 

Many options available below to purchase tickets 

1. Order on line 24/7 via Ayr United website , tickets will be emailed to you and you can print off paper copy or save to your phone to be scanned at gates

2. Contact shop by phone during opening hours and pay for tickets which will be available to collect in shop 5 mins after order placed up to kick off time ( no calls accepted after 12.30 on game day )This option is available for both sets of supporters 

3. Attend shop during opening hours and buy ticket in person

4. Purchase ticket on game day via shop from 11-12.30 then from admin office until kick-off ( queues possible)

opening times 

Monday1-5

Wednesday 2-5

Thursday 2-7

Friday 10-4

Saturday - 11-3 ( tickets only available in shop from 11-12.30)

phone 01292-263435 ext 5

Home fans please note season tickets NOT valid for this game 

Edited by Robbo63