Ayr United vs St Johnstone

D'Jaffo

18 hours ago, andrewh said:

Enjoyed a day at the seaside.

Once Saints adapted to the conditions there was, for me, only one winner. The sending off, horrendous by Muirhead as the Ayr fans agree, came after our equaliser by which time we were on top. I thought Zander went down in stages for Ayr’s opener, the move leading to the goal involving some nice play. We created so many chances we could’ve scored seven, with Zander a spectator once we levelled and after the Muirhead red. Great day out. Impressed with club shop. Bit rude coming in to someone’s home and singing •••• yer Ayr, but I understand the throwback. Young team were great, no trouble that I could see. Stewarding companies have no clue how to control a crowd. You don’t alienate them with pettiness. At least speccy did give a wave and a laugh.

Would frankly be a bit weird if yous didn't chief. It's a popular soundtrack to many/most of our games.

On 09/02/2020 at 11:29, ali_91 said:

Great day yesterday, good being at such a throwback of a ground. I have no idea what went on for most of the game though, horrific vantage point for watching football. 

You only remember the good stuff, the sounds, smells, sights and being so close to the action. The reason you fell in love with football. Within a couple of minutes of the crowd starting to build, you remember that in reality, it was seeing not much of the actual game. 

It's good for a day out but we'll keep it to that, thanks.

Did anyone actually get their ticket scanned? Guy just have a cursory glance at my phone and waved me through. 

Mine nor my brother's were scanned either, I'd zoomed in on my phone to make it easier for him to scan but all he did was zoom out to check the text bit to see it was definitely for Ayr v St Johnstone.