Ayr United vs St Johnstone

D'Jaffo

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm sure I've asked before but I cant find it and have forgotten the answer, but where is best to park when driving through?

Craigie Park , 2 mins walk to ground , drive past Tesco and Racecourse, at traffic lights turn left , entrance to car park about 50 yards on the right 

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Just seen there's a storm coming Saturday, 50-60mph winds forecasted for during the game, no chance this'll be on.

Massive money loss for the club if it is off, looking at a crowd of 3,000+

High winds late afternoon / evening , game will be on 

Don't see the manager risking Gordon in this but the temptation must be there to freshen things up having put in a shift last night and with a game again next Wednesday. 

Could he throw one or both of the new boys in? Surely a game for Hendry to start?

A packed proper shed terrace. When was the last time we had that? 

IMG_20200206_132055.thumb.jpg.d46ce1530426609beef4a05ec715844f.jpg

5 minutes ago, Radford said:

Don't see the manager risking Gordon in this but the temptation must be there to freshen things up having put in a shift last night and with a game again next Wednesday. 

Could he throw one or both of the new boys in? Surely a game for Hendry to start?

A packed proper shed terrace. When was the last time we had that? 

IMG_20200206_132055.thumb.jpg.d46ce1530426609beef4a05ec715844f.jpg

Any idea on O'Hallorans injury/availability for this?

LINEUP111580996059138.thumb.png.4db67f133913b8fb38a71598cee4e19a.png

For me. Defence picks itself. Wotherspoon, McCann and May all pick themselves.

Right winger depends on fitness as both have had niggles, McCanns partner depends on what TW thinks is best. Hendry deserves a start and should offer more in a side who will want to be on the front foot, Kane probably better when we're planning to counter.

I'd go;

Clark

Ralston Kerr McCart Booth

Wright McCann Craig Jones ( :wub: )

May Hendry

I really want to see Hendry and May play together up front, I'd give Spoony a rest and no Liam, no party.

I wouldn't risk either Gordon or MOH in this one. I think Gordon in particular might need a bit longer to get over what was reported as a concussion and highly doubt MOH will be anywhere to be seen after his withdrawal in the 1st half last night.

Who is all on the train down then?

Am I worrying for nothing about the train via killie being packed cause it's the last one that will get everyone down on time?

The replacement buses add a full extra hour onto the journey so not viable for anyone once they kick in.