Ayr United vs St Johnstone

D'Jaffo

A supporters bus has booked in from at Johnston in the Bellrock we can accommodate upto 4 buses. Any other supporters buses who wish to book in we are putting on a spread and the early kick off games will be on tv along with the horse racing. Bookies on our doorstep, pool table, cheap drinks and a jukebox it’s a modern day footie pub get along the number is 01292470760 to book in only 4 minute walk to ground from pub 144 Ayr Road

Ayr boys will be praying for a call off after tonights superb win over The Famous.

I'll be absolutely spewing if the game is called off because I won't make the rearranged match.

Met office saying the dreaded wind will descend upon Ayr at 6pm. Mon the Met Office.

It surely won't be off for the wind, I can't remember a single game being called off for that, and its hitting the entire UK.

Ayr should be trying to get it played, could be a leveller for them.

Ayr v Inverness was called off half an hour before kick off last season as it was blawin a hoolie. Goal kicks just sailed into north terracing and was right decision as game would have been an utter farce.

Friday night on the tell aswell think it was around 19:00 it got called off wee robbo was going mad haha

IMG_7707.thumb.jpg.35dca58ace93980f52e9cea6bccf39a0.jpg

30mph winds, gusting at 50mph from the South. Fairly strong winds. However:

IMG_7705.thumb.jpg.a0aa833656a9ddca15e79c56ca7cd178.jpg

As we can see from the satellite imagery, the game will be almost entirely shielded by the Main Stand and the Somerset Road End. There may be some casualties in the away end as debris is blown in from the left hand lower corner of the ground. I am willing to take my chances though and would happily risk life and limb for this game. I would go as far as saying that I would still attend this match in genuine hurricane conditions - such is the magnitude of the day.

9 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

IMG_7705.thumb.jpg.a0aa833656a9ddca15e79c56ca7cd178.jpg

Boy who painted the lines must've been pished that day.

Edited by RandomGuy.

8 hours ago, pandarilla said:

All the makings of a cracking day.

A packed Somerset cup tie played in dreadful weather is a thing for the ages.

I'm thinking Killie in the Scottish cup, 09?

Great tie (shite replay)

I genuinely had to sit in a warm bath for about an hour after that game when I got home.

I'm sure I've asked before but I cant find it and have forgotten the answer, but where is best to park when driving through?

Edited by RandomGuy.