Ayr United vs St Johnstone

D'Jaffo

With our new midfield reinforcements the injuries to Doc and Kerr aren’t as major as they would’ve been a month or so ago.

No reason to change the back 4 or front 3 either. Drinan running in behind and battering centre backs like he did against the teuchters should work fine here. Although I can maybe see Kerr try and appease McCowan here and play him.

29 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

With our new midfield reinforcements the injuries to Doc and Kerr aren’t as major as they would’ve been a month or so ago.

No reason to change the back 4 or front 3 either. Drinan running in behind and battering centre backs like he did against the teuchters should work fine here. Although I can maybe see Kerr try and appease McCowan here and play him.

I'd hope he'd keep it tight in this one and unleash McCowan when we play Morton next week (providing he's not in the huff).

St Johnstone fans still looking for places for buses etc on Saturday , Ayr pub Bellrock Bar available for up to 3 buses 10 mins from park , big function room and parking for buses , contact pub on 01292-470760 , food available along with pool tables and sport on tvs 

Edited by Robbo63

High wind warning now in place for Saturday afternoon according to Met Office.  Wonder what time the call off will be?  2.30 maybe? 
It's a UK wide warning from Saturday 6pm although worth keeping an eye on. Southerly winds so our main grandstand [emoji16] should keep things sheltered. Nothing we've not seen before in Arbroath.

St Johnstone fans still looking for places for buses etc on Saturday , Ayr pub Bellrock Bar available for up to 3 buses 10 mins from park , big function room and parking for buses , contact pub on 01292-470760 , food available along with pool tables and sport on tvs 

Why would you subject them to that place?

33 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Why would you subject them to that place?

It is a good Ayr United pub and looks after home fans and away fans very well , if you have a problem with it fine but lots of fans don’t , popular with the players also , laid on a great day for them on Saturday for Jamie Adams leaving doo

ETA

you should see some of the places buses have booked into , they obviously have not done any background checks , I don’t frequent the Bellrock but a number of good fans I speak to do , even though they travel to games on the Travel Club bus

Edited by Robbo63

2 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

It's a UK wide warning from Saturday 6pm although worth keeping an eye on. Southerly winds so our main grandstand emoji16.png should keep things sheltered. Nothing we've not seen before in Arbroath.

It's now been updated for 40 -50 mph winds from 1pm onwards, although it can and probably will, all change again by Saturday.

Just think back to the days before "weather warnings" and it would just be seen as a "bit breezy" or a "2 club wind the day".

It is a good Ayr United pub and looks after home fans and away fans very well , if you have a problem with it fine but lots of fans don’t , popular with the players also , laid on a great day for them on Saturday for Jamie Adams leaving doo
ETA
you should see some of the places buses have booked into , they obviously have not done any background checks , I don’t frequent the Bellrock but a number of good fans I speak to do , even though they travel to games on the Travel Club bus

The Bellrock welcome home and away fans every week, they do fundraising events for the au500 fund and also they accommodate the Ayr players for events ever 3/4 month. The only pub in Ayr that the players and some staff do have events in. Saturday there they had a event for Jamie Adams leaving doo meals and drinks and all players enjoyed it.