Ayr United vs St Johnstone

D'Jaffo

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

St Johnstone reckon about 1200/1500 , they are out selling us at moment 

That's excellent, I imagine there'll be a late rush for us as I know we haven't bought our tickets yet.

3 hours ago, WATTOO said:

How's the ticket sales looking for both sides ?

Are we expecting 800+ down from Perth ??

I've not seen hype around a Saints game like this for a while tbh.

I'm sure we took over 1000 to Pittodrie last time a game caught this many fans attention.

FB_IMG_1580821435329.thumb.jpg.7afb6458cd1658f9cb0bc216517529c2.jpg

Ended up too many fans that day and folk were forced to stand up at the back, the stewards flat out refusing to allow fans to sit at that open section you can see.

13 hours ago, rgreig said:

This may be obvious to everyone else, but are season ticket holders with stand seats supposed to be able to purchase tickets for those seats for the cup tie online? If so, it's certainly not the most intuitive process!

If I login to the tickets site, it then asks me if I want to buy tickets for the St Johnstone tie. Click yes, and it then gives me an option to pick a seat. There are seats in green which are marked as "member seats" but it doesn't seem to recognise which one is mine and when I click on it it just pops up a dialog saying that "this seat is already reserved to another member". Is this supposed to work or do I just choose the path of least resistance and purchase another random stand seat? I am also trying to buy a ticket for my daughter (who is a child therefore does not have a credit card of her own) who is also a season ticket holder but I have no idea whether the system has any concept of linked accounts or if this requires multiple independent transactions. Or even a phone call.

Call shop on 01292-263435 and we will talk you through the process , you are unfortunately trying to order through the main ticket line rather than the season ticket holder route , it literally takes less than 2 minutes 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've not seen hype around a Saints game like this for a while tbh.

I'm sure we took over 1000 to Pittodrie last time a game caught this many fans attention.

FB_IMG_1580821435329.thumb.jpg.7afb6458cd1658f9cb0bc216517529c2.jpg

Ended up too many fans that day and folk were forced to stand up at the back, the stewards flat out refusing to allow fans to sit at that open section you can see.

Good stuff, you'll have no issues at Somerset as you'll get the whole away end plus a quarter of the Main stand.

20 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Still coming to terms with Saints fans having a w@nkfest over crowd sizes. 😂😂

Ps should be a great day out. 

Theres a chance we'll have more fans at Ayr than we had for a home game against Rangers 😂

Still coming to terms with Saints fans having a w@nkfest over crowd sizes. [emoji23][emoji23]
Ps should be a great day out. 

Absolutely love a crowd w**k and as saints fans they don’t come around very often so we will enjoy this w**k thank you very much.

31 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

According to the Ayrshire Post Ross Docherty definitely out after he tweaked his hamstring up at Firhill and Kerr is also a major doubt. 

That's a bit of a sickener.  Might only be 5 - 0 now. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

According to the Ayrshire Post Ross Docherty definitely out after he tweaked his hamstring up at Firhill and Kerr is also a major doubt. 

Shitting it from Ali McCann IMO.

At least we have options now.

I'd still want Kerr to play though.

Outstanding numbers from saints fans. Very impressive.

I'll be buying mine on Saturday morning. Love a good crowd in Somerset - doesn't come around often enough.

Decent crowd and old rivals locking horns in a blood and snotters cup tie.

Hopefully there will be the odd random humourous flag or banner in both ends.

No doubt there will be a smoke bomb or 2.

I'm going for:

Crowd: Ayr 1.5 - 1 Saints

Smoke bombs: Ayr 1 - 2 Saints

80s casuals pavement dancing: Ayr 1 - 1 Saints

Score: Ayr 2 - 2 Saints

Humourous banners: Ayr 1 - 1 Saints

9 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

If Kerr and Docherty are out then I imagine it’ll be a midfield three of Gillespie, Kelly and our new signing from Middlesbrough with Kelly playing a deeper role.

Yes, Gillespie and doc like for like and also a good match to blood malley. Hopefully he'll live up to all the hype surrounding him in which case we could have a cracker on our hands.