Ayr United vs St Johnstone

D'Jaffo

3 minutes ago, Radford said:

Hearing this will be the BBC Scotland Friday night game, 7:05pm kick-off. 

Have to tell work I'll be finishing at quarter to 7 then.

Plenty of notice so should be fine.

Ayr Ayr f**k yer Ayr.

Cracking tie. That was a great rivalry back in the day. Templeton Sludden and the other one.

I think we'll comfortably bring over a 1000 down for this. Took about 800 to Albion Rovers for a midweek tie a couple of seasons ago. This one will bring out a lot of Saints fans of a certain generation.

Is the prince of Wales still a pub?

Ayr Ayr f**k yer Ayr.
Cracking tie. That was a great rivalry back in the day. Templeton Sludden and the other one.
I think we'll comfortably bring over a 1000 down for this. Took about 800 to Albion Rovers for a midweek tie a couple of seasons ago. This one will bring out a lot of Saints fans of a certain generation.
Is the prince of Wales still a pub?
Nah it's long gone

This should be a great draw.

Both teams will rightfully fancy their chances and it'll certainly capture the imagination in Perth.

We were let down when the Albion Rovers game ended up on a Monday night a couple of years ago and Cliftonhill, like Palmerston when we faced Queens in 2015, is no Somerset Park. Other than that it's been years of shite draws.

Braw dra' is the accepted terminology, I believe. 

First meeting since 2007. A, sort of, relative of mine played for Ayr, Peaso scored the winner. Crowd of 1,948.
We'll be coming into this game off the back of a run of games involving Celtic, Hearts then Aberdeen, which isn't great...

But there’s a HUGE gap between championship and premiership remember. Championship clubs can’t deal with the might of the premiership.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

But there’s a HUGE gap between championship and premiership remember. Championship clubs can’t deal with the might of the premiership.

EOgYqovXsAAstjp.thumb.jpeg.73806aba7050c18ee9cdbaa4878b6168.jpeg

47 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Says Saturday and Sunday here. Think you can go via Kilmarnock instead? 

F42608E4-A7A5-4FB9-AB72-8C629EB1D82B.jpeg

It wasn’t showing on the ScotRail app yesterday. It’s now showing for some of the services but not all which surely isn’t right.

Going via Kilmarnock would absolutely be a better bet if it is shut. Will be much quicker than having to get off at Paisley for a bus. Only thing is they’re only every couple of hours and you might need to change at Kilmarnock but it’s not the end of the world.

3 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Says Saturday and Sunday here. Think you can go via Kilmarnock instead? 

F42608E4-A7A5-4FB9-AB72-8C629EB1D82B.jpeg

That train has no bus, if you look at the later/sunday trains with 2 changes it shows you bus from paisley section.

Looks like the trains that arrive at 12:30 & 1:30 have a change at kilwinning but no bus.