Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

10 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I've seen it often said that Clyde fans on Pie and Bovril have an exceptionally high zoomer count, having had next to no interaction with them I'd never noticed really, however a quick skim over the last day or so of this thread certainly confirms that. 

From grown men getting excited at the prospect of stewards possibly ejecting people from a game a couple of weeks away to a succession of rage filled responses to a fairly inoffensive, humorous retort to said odd behaviour, including bizarre claims that I'm accusing them of being Rangers fans (I made zero reference to the Ibrox club, their fans etc...) to quite bonkers mentions of Michael the Archangel etc...

What a strange lot they are, some of them seem a bit disturbed truth be told. 

I can think of 2 other clubs with an exceptionally high zoomer count in their support too. 

2 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Clyde vs Celtic thread 2 minutes in I’m reading about religion and “yous are rangers fans” 

Neither me, nor anyone else has said or insinuated that. 

Any more amazing made up shite like that?

53 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Neither me, nor anyone else has said or insinuated that. 

Any more amazing made up shite like that?

Mags winning friends and Influencing people again. 

This is a game for players and their families, money men and hangers on. I'm happy for us to spend the proceeds but won't enjoy Sunday at all. 

The only positive from Saturday is that Lennon has a totally clean slate on which to craft his line-up. He has to be thinking about the following league games when he does so.

Disgusting to see fellow Clyde fans itching to shop interlopers to the stewards. That’s not how we do things, let’s kick their c***s in old style instead. [emoji23]

As for the match it will be shite and anything under 5-0 is probably not bad. League absolute priority over this game.

1 hour ago, macclyde+ said:

Storm Ciara to be at it's worst at 3pm on Sunday apparently.

Going to be fun sitting in 50-60mph winds and driving rain 😨

Might be a leveller. I just hope it's not postponed or abandoned.

6 hours ago, Scotchpie said:
17 hours ago, macclyde+ said:
Storm Ciara to be at it's worst at 3pm on Sunday apparently.

Going to be fun sitting in 50-60mph winds and driving rain emoji32.png

Glasgow Branch up the back......

Awrite for some I'm doon the front 😫