Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

36 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I love when Celtic fans resort to this line of defence when getting pulled up for IRA chants - who was singing about British killing people around the world?

Is there any difference from singing land of hope and glory, rule Britannia or GSTQ at sporting events?

Can't believe a discussion about a football match has descended into an entirely irrelevant (and ultimately pointless) religion fuelled cringefest about who's the least scummy scumbag. Oh, wait...
Yeah, I wonder who brought that up?

Is there any difference from singing land of hope and glory, rule Britannia or GSTQ at sporting events?

I've always preferred "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" and "Chattanooga Choo Choo" myself.

Unfortunately it seems they're "too radical" as football chants

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

Any Clyde fans think employing Goodwillie was questionable?

Or do they all think sexual violence against women is a 2 strikes and you are out kind of thing?

If you know the history

7 in jail and one in going through court just now

For doing it the Celtic way, going for 10 in a row , always breaking records.

Guys, can I just point out that if you're defending a rapist, or you're defending terrorists who killed civilians in living memory, both of those things are Very Much Not Cool.

When you're playing whataboutery it's only because you've got something from which you are deflecting.

Please stop.

If you know the history

7 in jail and one in going through court just now

For doing it the Celtic way, going for 10 in a row , always breaking records.

Massive deflection, whataboutery. 

I think we know how you feel about it.

Deffo OFTW

Not really that surprised there have been no Clyde fans bothered about sexual violence against women. Not when the can get a goalscorer on the cheap.

The first

Guys, can I just point out that if you're defending a rapist, or you're defending terrorists who killed civilians in living memory, both of those things are Very Much Not Cool.
When you're playing whataboutery it's only because you've got something from which you are deflecting.
Please stop.
Massive deflection, whataboutery. I think we know how you feel about it.

Deffo OFTW

Not really that surprised there have been no Clyde fans bothered about sexual violence against women. Not when the can get a goalscorer on the cheap.

Thank fcuk this game is out the way time to move away from all this pish. Can't help but feel a bit of sympathy for for all the bigots out there, its not entirely all their own fault, it's deeply ingrained and passed on from generation to generation.

Edited by Pride Of The Clyde

Only utter c***s sing those songs at sporting events but if you think that’s on a par with revelling in the actions of the ira then you are a moron.

Just now, Clyde01 said:

Only utter c***s sing those songs at sporting events but if you think that’s on a par with revelling in the actions of the ira then you are a moron.

Another thick moron who lazily and stupidly equates Irish rebel songs with glorifying the Provisional IRA.

Another thick moron who lazily and stupidly equates Irish rebel songs with glorifying the Provisional IRA.

Why the f**k would you want to sing Irish rebel songs at a Scottish football match in the year 2020 you troglodyte c**t.

Anyway this is boring now so away back to arguing with fans of the other arse cheek.

Close thread.

3 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Why the f**k would you want to sing Irish rebel songs at a Scottish football match in the year 2020 you troglodyte c**t.

Anyway this is boring now so away back to arguing with fans of the other arse cheek.

Close thread.

I'm not saying people should or shouldn't sing them, merely pointing out how stupid the ill informed assumption they automatically glorify the Provisional IRA is, you really are a bit simple aren't you?