Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

21 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

You played at St Andrews pretty much a year to the day after the pub bombings and spent the entire game singing songs about the IRA. You are such scum you make me take the side of Birmingham fucking City. You never get to lecture any fanbase. Ever. Now get fucked you massive twat.

Am I missing something or are you actually bringing something up that happened about 40 odd years ago for point scoring? 
PS by having 2 teams see the latter of your post.

It's acceptable because it happened a while ago. Okay then... 

And of course no Celtic fans would ever express such views nowadays would they? Apart from all the time.

As for "having two teams". I'm from Birmingham but my dad was from Rutherglen. So I support the team I was brought up to support while having affection for the team my dad supported before moving down south. That okay with you?

I would be willing to bet I've been to Broadwood more times than most Celtic "supporters" have been to the Theatre of Balaclavas.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
3 hours ago, HughieMc said:
Thank goodness no! 
Does he have previous?

He does enjoy a good wind up, nobody really falls for it anymore on the Premiership Forum except for a few who just can't help themselves.

I was really bad a wee while ago, but I think (hope) I’ve learned (learnt) my lesson. (Too many brackets?)

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

You played at St Andrews pretty much a year to the day after the pub bombings and spent the entire game singing songs about the IRA. You are such scum you make me take the side of Birmingham fucking City. You never get to lecture any fanbase. Ever. Now get fucked you massive twat.

Over 20 years since the ceasefire in NI.
What is worse some Celtic fans singing IRA songs or fans getting irate at Celtic fans singing them?

Not sure how many of our fans will bother watching the full game back on Premier Sports but I am and it was a good wee feature pre match on the 2006 win with a few words from Eddie Malone and Joe Miller 

Edited by C. Muir

An incredible reaction.
Multiple heads gone.
[emoji41]
Aberdeen tools popping in to fluff the Clyde fans too. Obviously having not "learned their lesson"
[emoji1787]
If anyone's head is gone, it's yours.
And I don't think it's ever coming back.

On 19/01/2020 at 20:25, Romeo said:

Hopefully 0-2

On 20/01/2020 at 11:43, Romeo said:

Clyde fans living in the past wouldn't catch us doing that.

Where is the Clyde franchise playing out of these days?

On 29/01/2020 at 15:35, Romeo said:

Got a ticket for the home end. Just bought a KKK uniform on amazon to blend in.

On 29/01/2020 at 17:09, Romeo said:

I'm not sure it does to be honest. But if you'd rather wear a KKK outfit that's up to you.

On 29/01/2020 at 17:33, Romeo said:
On 29/01/2020 at 17:23, Ralstonite said:
Celtic fans will be easily identifiable from their obvious lack of personal hygiene...

That and not wearing KKK uniforms

On 08/02/2020 at 10:46, Romeo said:

Loving the Clyde fans optimism.

On 08/02/2020 at 11:33, Romeo said:

Oh dear.

On 08/02/2020 at 20:27, Romeo said:

Looking unlikely that this will go ahead tomorrow

21 hours ago, Romeo said:

What a fucking mess 😀

20 hours ago, Romeo said:
21 hours ago, Clyde01 said:
Hopefully the wind doesn’t blow the stench of the Celtic fans over the home end emoji1785.png

Hopefully something horrible happens to convicted rapist and Clyde hero David Goodwillie

20 hours ago, Romeo said:

Convicted rapist. But you make all the excuses you want.Screenshot_20200209-122810_Chrome.jpeg

19 hours ago, Romeo said:

Doubt it.

Clyde very much one of probably a only a very few teams who would welcome a convicted rapist with open arms.

I see Screenshot_20200209-122810_Chrome.jpeg

Spot on.

Anyone who defends this cretin and his pal really is OFTW .

18 hours ago, Romeo said:

Who is the Clyde player swearing like a trooper that they have to keep apologising for ?

Brilliant goal from broonaldhino

Here we go...

16 hours ago, Romeo said:

Very happy with that. Almost total domination and another clean sheet.

Hopefully don't have to deal with Clyde again for a very long time.

Disgusting club with horrendous fans.

@TamClyde proving me 100% correct.

16 hours ago, HughieMc said:
Clyde is not a disgusting Club- ad our fans are not horrendous- you’re myopic views and wide generalisation say so much more about you than us.

Learn how to multi quote you utter spanner.

Are Clyde fans the thickest on the forum?

14 hours ago, Romeo said:

Cumbernauld?

Clyde?

No, your alright thanks.

Seriously you need to calm down. It's just a game of football.

Wow.

I feel sorry for the fans  who have to deal with Clyde fans on a semi regular basis.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

An incredible reaction.

Multiple heads gone.

😎

Aberdeen tools popping in to fluff the Clyde fans too. Obviously having not "learned their lesson"

🤣

10 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I have to say, my forum experience has drastically improved since putting Romeo on ignore but far too many people are still quoting him.

You can run but you cant hide.

Over 20 years since the ceasefire in NI.
What is worse some Celtic fans singing IRA songs or fans getting irate at Celtic fans singing them?

The holocaust is over 70 years ago, is it now fair game to sing songs glorifying that?

Or would the people who found that offensive be the ones in the wrong?

10 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

The holocaust is over 70 years ago, is it now fair game to sing songs glorifying that?

Or would the people who found that offensive be the ones in the wrong?

I always forget when the British kill people around the globe we're the good guys.  

Edited by wastecoatwilly

Pat Bonnar on Radio Scotland crediting "young David Mitchell" with another fine save. I don't particularly mind Pat Bonnar. Far from the worst summariser but it just sums up the lack of knowledge of the lower Leagues. David Mitchell will be 30 this year and has been playing senior League football for a decade.
Earlier on in the commentary he was going on about Peter Grant's other son Peter junior who is doing great at Morton and he thought he'd have gone further in the game after showing early promise at Falkirk. Completely oblivious both that he's since moved on to Queen's Park and that he was out of the game for a year with a horrible knee injury which has pretty much finished him.

Spot on. He once called us Falkirk for the entire first half of a televised game against Celtic.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I always forget when the British kill people around the globe we're the good guys.  

I love when Celtic fans resort to this line of defence when getting pulled up for IRA chants - who was singing about British killing people around the world?