Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

1 hour ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, HughieMc said:
Clyde is not a disgusting Club- ad our fans are not horrendous- you’re myopic views and wide generalisation say so much more about you than us.

Learn how to multi quote you utter spanner.

The fact that you're being pernickety about someones ability to work an online forum kind of sums you up, I reckon. Any fan of either Old Firm team claiming the moral high ground over any other club in Scotland is richer than Bill Gates, man. Enjoy the rest of your life as a VL, you absolute turnip.

40 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Agree on Lang, particularly in the second half. He was first to almost every ball.

Can't complain too much. Tad frustrating that all 3 goals looked pretty preventable and Goodwillie had some nice touches but had no support. I would also liked to have seen their dodgy full backs tested a little more. Goals aside Mitchell wasn't actually tested all that often bar one superb save from Klimala, who incidentally I thought was absolutely nowhere near Celtic standard. Bayo looked a lot more dangerous when he came on. Shveds dive at the end was pathetic.

The other mid / forwards really need to step up in the coming weeks. 

Edited by TheBigGuy

10 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

The fact that you're being pernickety about someones ability to work an online forum kind of sums you up, I reckon. Any fan of either Old Firm team claiming the moral high ground over any other club in Scotland is richer than Bill Gates, man. Enjoy the rest of your life as a VL, you absolute turnip.

Wow.

I feel sorry for the fans  who have to deal with Clyde fans on a semi regular basis.

Brown and Ntcham are so good. Some of Ntcham's wee touches were absolutely superb. Brown didn't have his best game but had Chris McStay shitting his pants, unfortunately. Shved is a diddy. Bayo is an absolute plank. Klimala looked absolutely pathetic. Scepovic in disguise.

David Mitchell is a class keeper, some of the saves he makes are incredible. Cannot believe Falkirk binned him off for Cammy Bell. Got a lot of time for big McNiff but Livingstone definitely looks an upgrade on that showing, given that he's an actual real life full back. Thought Howie had a decent game out of position. Rumsby and Lang done well too, but I don't really think Klimala and Bayo reflect an Old Firm centre forward, quality-wise.

Not going to lose sleep over today. Celtic made 6 changes but one of those changes is a 15million pound player from an English premiership club. Two others cost 6million combined. Our changes were a guy on loan from Motherwell and a guy recovering from a snapped ankle. We gave them as good a game as could realistically be expected. Bank the cash and use it to help keep us moving in the right direction.

3 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Not going to lose sleep over today. Celtic made 6 changes but one of those changes is a 15million pound player from an English premiership club. Two others cost 6million combined. Our changes were a guy on loan from Livingston and a guy recovering from a snapped ankle. We gave them as good a game as could realistically be expected. Bank the cash and use it to help keep us moving in the right direction.

You've gone too far down the M8 Livingstone is on loan from motherwell

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Seriously you need to calm down. It's just a game of football.

Calm down? You appear to be the angry, bitter and abusive poster.

You have no idea how relaxed I am- well down a bottle of Haut Brion has that effect.

Guest Moomintroll
Thank goodness no! 
Does he have previous?
He does enjoy a good wind up, nobody really falls for it anymore on the Premiership Forum except for a few who just can't help themselves.

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

That's good considering both sets of fans are away from home,the Clyde nomads caravan isn't parked yet.

We have been at Broadwood now for over 25 years so I’m not sure your point is near being valid. 
As for the game, bit of a canter for Celtic if truth be told. Sure, a good few of your second string but still very good players and should, and were, much too good for us. We defended reasonably well but disappointed that we wasted the ball when we did have it. My big fear today was that we would take a hammering as we’re miles from the team that last played you 14 years ago. However, we didn’t. Well beaten yes, but not embarrassed. Major plus for us is that the game should pretty much wipe out our overdraft which has been a bit of a concern for us. 

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, HughieMc said:
Thank goodness no! 
Does he have previous?

He does enjoy a good wind up, nobody really falls for it anymore on the Premiership Forum except for a few who just can't help themselves.

He’s a classic P&B VL. Hopefully the bites he got in here have filled his w**k bank for a couple of weeks. 

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Wow.

I feel sorry for the fans  who have to deal with Clyde fans on a semi regular basis.

You played at St Andrews pretty much a year to the day after the pub bombings and spent the entire game singing songs about the IRA. You are such scum you make me take the side of Birmingham fucking City. You never get to lecture any fanbase. Ever. Now get fucked you massive twat.