Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

Am I to assume that the almost complete absence of Celtic fans' contributions to this thread is indicative of their apathy towards this game, the Scottish Cup and football in general? An assumption on their part that we, as the diddy wee team who are about to pumped 6, 7, *insert number here* - nil today are not really deserving of the time/effort required to type?

Pity they only seem to get excited when it comes to playing their Govan neighbours or when the big European boys come to town. Domestic football just ain't cutting it for them anymore the poor wee souls. I can only apologise unreservedly to each and every Celtic fan who goes out and braves that nasty wind and rain today. I hope our lowly, 8000 all seater stadium, while being nowhere near the standards you have come to expect and deserve, offers you a match experience befitting of your grand old team and loyal support.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of all Clyde fans in saying we are so privileged and grateful for your imminent attendance - thank you.

Edited by RutherGlen

9 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

Am I to assume that the almost complete absence of Celtic fans' contributions to this thread is indicative of their apathy towards this game, the Scottish Cup and football in general? An assumption on their part that we, as the diddy wee team who are about to pumped 6, 7, *insert number here* - nil today are not really deserving of the time/effort required to type?

Pity they only seem to get excited when it comes to playing their Govan neighbours or when the big European boys come to town. Domestic football just ain't cutting it for them anymore the poor wee souls. I can only apologise unreservedly to each and every Celtic fan who goes out and braves that nasty wind and rain today. I hope our lowly, 8000 all seater stadium, while being nowhere near the standards you have come to expect and deserve, offers you a match experience befitting of your grand old team and loyal support.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of all Clyde fans in saying we are so privileged and grateful for your imminent attendance - thank you.

Aye okay then 👍

25 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Not heard many talk about the BSC match being called off due to the wind and they're playing in a much more exposed ground. Given their fixture list coming up its strange so many Celtic fans want this off today.

Shitebags emoji6.png

6 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

Will your star striker just play on even if its called off I assume?

FFS even his court case defence didn't have this much lies and bullshit. 

7 hours ago, The OP said:

Everyone is banging on about 2006 but I’m personally hoping for a repeat of the game in 2005 where Craig Bellamy offended a Clyde player by assuming he was his gardener when the guy’s day job was probably something else entirely.

Another game we were robbed of the opening goal.

Weather is fine. Bring it on. 

1 hour ago, RutherGlen said:

What a fucking mess 😀

FFS a Celtic fan taking the moral high ground over sex offences but let's not forget our player had no case to answer, can you say the same?
Any way Fcuk off .
Convicted rapist. But you make all the excuses you want.Screenshot_20200209-122810_Chrome.jpeg