Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

Personally I think it's very strange that folk would want to go to a game of football and sit among the opposition support. If the shoe was on the other foot and we sold out our allocation for Celtic Park I doubt anyone who missed out would be rushing in their droves to sit in the home end.

Edited by C. Muir

"Officer, eject that guy there...
....I saw him getting a fish supper on Friday and I'm pretty sure his Auntie Teresa goes to mass, get him out !"
FFS

Why do Celtic fans love to feel oppressed?

There's plenty of amongst the Clyde support who'll eat fish on a Friday and/or with an Auntie Theresa. Not one fellow Clyde fan gives a f**k about that.

No doubt your fans would be fine with opposition fans taking up Celtic's limited ticket allocation.

After all, you're "a club open to all" as I'm sure Airdrie fans will testify.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

....I saw him getting a fish supper on Friday and I'm pretty sure his Auntie Teresa goes to mass, get him out !"

Didn't take long to get the religious slant in. And not a Rangers supporter on the thread, so how the hell did that happen?

Hmmm, that's right,  its what you live your life by.

Will St Michael the Archangel be coming along? Is he sitting with us, or are the Rangers fans still holding him hostage?

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Oh dear. From the guy calling Clyde fans who don't want opposition fans sitting among them an "embarrassment" too. This is a new low...

I've seen it often said that Clyde fans on Pie and Bovril have an exceptionally high zoomer count, having had next to no interaction with them I'd never noticed really, however a quick skim over the last day or so of this thread certainly confirms that. 

From grown men getting excited at the prospect of stewards possibly ejecting people from a game a couple of weeks away to a succession of rage filled responses to a fairly inoffensive, humorous retort to said odd behaviour, including bizarre claims that I'm accusing them of being Rangers fans (I made zero reference to the Ibrox club, their fans etc...) to quite bonkers mentions of Michael the Archangel etc...

What a strange lot they are, some of them seem a bit disturbed truth be told. 

8 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I've seen it often said that Clyde fans on Pie and Bovril have an exceptionally high zoomer count, having had next to no interaction with them I'd never noticed really, however a quick skim over the last day or so of this thread certainly confirms that. 

From grown men getting excited at the prospect of stewards possibly ejecting people from a game a couple of weeks away to a succession of rage filled responses to a fairly inoffensive, humorous retort to said odd behaviour, including bizarre claims that I'm accusing them of being Rangers fans (I made zero reference to the Ibrox club, their fans etc...) to quite bonkers mentions of Michael the Archangel etc...

What a strange lot they are, some of them seem a bit disturbed truth be told. 

Nup. You introduced religion and racism. So just got it wrong. Sorry.

Celtic supporters have demonstrated on several occasions - last night being the most recent example - that they are incapable of behaving themselves, so of course they should be nowhere near the Clyde end. 

Their sense of entitlement is genuinely astonishing though. The “I’ve paid my money so will do what I want” mentality is genuinely wee guy stuff. Thankfully they’re not exactly renowned for their self awareness so it should be fairly easy to identify any in the home end.