Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

A few points that come to mind.

No idea of what allocation we've given ourselves.

Obviously no chance of my usual seat.

Also good to know that any Celtic fans who can make it to the matchday office before 6 can pick themselves up a ticket without the inconvenience of paying for entry for the East Fife match.

Hope they give the young team that make all the noise, a block of seats that keep them together, and they don't have them all over the shop.

They keep thanking them for their backing, so surely they'll look after them.

We will do very well to shift c 2k tickets, so I don't see anyone struggling to get in.
I am more interested in not having my day ruined by having the Green Brigade sympathisers amongst us.
Doesn't matter that the club said they will kick out anyone in the wrong end, from experience we know the stewards will bottle it.

Just now, Gene Wilder said:
18 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:
We will do very well to shift c 2k tickets, so I don't see anyone struggling to get in.
I am more interested in not having my day ruined by having the Green Brigade sympathisers amongst us.

Doesn't matter that the club said they will kick out anyone in the wrong end, from experience we know the stewards will bottle it.

Don't blame the stewards, please.

Look, we're a small fan owned club with an allegedly community basis. SLW is right, we probably won't sell 2k tickets,but if the club had said it is ST, owners, bully wee fund members and Bonnyrigg attendees, every one of thses criteria could be checked and Celtic tickets allocated. 

If I show up today, can I buy 10 then phone tomorrow and day I'm a season ticket holder, can i get another one for another section?

We've again, not conveyed a very organised impression of how we run ourselves.

Given that there was just over 2 weeks until the game when the time was decided, we don’t exactly have much time to start with ST holders, owners before opening it up to public sale, especially with the only home game today. 

Given more time I imagine it would’ve been done differently. 

On 24/01/2020 at 15:49, haufdaft said:

A few points that come to mind.

No idea of what allocation we've given ourselves.

Obviously no chance of my usual seat.

Also good to know that any Celtic fans who can make it to the matchday office before 6 can pick themselves up a ticket without the inconvenience of paying for entry for the East Fife match.

We have allocated 1700 to our own fans I was told (reliable source). That person also confirmed that Celtic were a nightmare to deal with in that they took forever to return any communication about tickets etc. Apparently we have to declare the ticket allocation to SFA prior to sale. Any unsold  home tickets are not able to be sold later to opposing fans so empty seats hence the 1700 figure not the 2k I imagine.

Certainly plenty of “new faces“ buying tickets around us yesterday.

I hope we, as a club, reiterate the "no Celtic fans in the Clyde end" rule well in advance and at the game itself. A few posters at turnstiles perhaps just to remind everyone going in. That way, no one can have any complaints about being ejected and stewards can act swiftly knowing there will be no repurcusions. 

Every Clyde fan's duty to grass on any Celtic fans hiding among our support. I know we'll do a great job on that front.

I hope we, as a club, reiterate the "no Celtic fans in the Clyde end" rule well in advance and at the game itself. A few posters at turnstiles perhaps just to remind everyone going in. That way, no one can have any complaints about being ejected and stewards can act swiftly knowing there will be no repurcusions. 
Every Clyde fan's duty to grass on any Celtic fans hiding among our support. I know we'll do a great job on that front.
Any fan in the Clyde section who are not on their feet when the third Clyde goal goes in should be ejected.