Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Nothing on Prem Sports scheduler yet.  It only runs up to 7th Feb.

If they have the rights to broadcast at 5.20 on Saturday and Sunday, I'd guess they'd chose the old firm like they did last weekend. Don't know how insistent any particular team can be about when they play.

PAYING PUNTERS BEING DICKED AROÙND THO! Sunday 5.20 is a horrible ko time for many with travel considerations.

Police considerations- opposition will have input on when to be played- landlords as bookings will be affected-,catering staff- stewarding issues- tv deal- quite a lot to consider and organise.

sunday at 5.20 will be difficult those with a long journey post match- with work the next morning- so as soon as at least a date and time is agreed upon at least that info should be made available.

Also details on where to collect the rusty buckets some are prepared to use on the main stand roof.

6 hours ago, Come Away The Clyde said:

Clyde season ticket holders offered 2 tickets each ????

Give ST holders, owners, those who went to Bonnyrigg and those who go on Saturday as many as they want before a general sale. Will be an absolute shambles if it’s anything like the Rangers games free for all. 

11 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

Source? 

He works with Craig Howie.

Really? I thought that was our share. £40k will still go a long way for us, though. 40k is nothing to Celtic if you're feeling charitable... [emoji1694]

It wouldn't be without precedent.

Only recently Celtic gave £20k to a completely "separate entity".

11 minutes ago, Come Away The Clyde said:

Broadwood is going to be busy as f**k tomorrow - chaos awaits 😂

Not sure it will be that busy, but personally I'm disappointed that no priority is given to home supporters who are 1 Season Book holders, 2 Owners, 3 Have attended Bonnyrigg (which was all ticket). 4 Bully Wee fund members. If anyone is in 1,2,3 or 4 of these groups and can't make tomorrow, what happens?  

If there is a way for them to buy remotely quoting their qualification criteria, why can't others use the same and not have to join the likely shambles of big queues standing beside potentially fairweather Sellic fans who aren't interested enough to watch their team v Ross County? 

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Not sure it will be that busy, but personally I'm disappointed that no priority is given to home supporters who are 1 Season Book holders, 2 Owners, 3 Have attended Bonnyrigg (which was all ticket). 4 Bully Wee fund members. If anyone is in 1,2,3 or 4 of these groups and can't make tomorrow, what happens?  

If there is a way for them to buy remotely quoting their qualification criteria, why can't others use the same and not have to join the likely shambles of big queues standing beside potentially fairweather Sellic fans who aren't interested enough to watch their team v Ross County? 

Agree 100% - i'm 2 of the above. ST holder and was at Bonnyrigg, was hoping to do it over the phone - now change of plan tomorrow and going to Broadwood to more than likely wait for ages in a big b*****ding queue 😂

32 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

I meet all 4 but wasn't going to make it tomorrow, now to try & figure out how i'll fit in the game tomorrow. 

Edited by BroadwoodBoy

43 minutes ago, Come Away The Clyde said:

Agree 100% - i'm 2 of the above. ST holder and was at Bonnyrigg, was hoping to do it over the phone - now change of plan tomorrow and going to Broadwood to more than likely wait for ages in a big b*****ding queue 😂

I'm the same s t and at Bonnyrigg. Have to stand in a queue beside all the glory hunters who'll never see another Clyde game all season.  They need to get their priorities right.