Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

On 20/01/2020 at 21:43, shawfield shed boy said:

Will defo be Sunday (530 perhaps)

Celtic play Wed 5th and Wed 12th..

Hamilton will be other live game v Newco on Premier sports. Hamilton down to play Tuesday 11th so not a chance their cup game will be Sunday..

Hamilton v Newco. Sat
Clyde v DuWei X1 Sun

Celtic's priority must be10 in a row and with such a terrible bout of fixture congestion, I think they should field a team made up of untried 3rd choice players and over the hill players collecting a final pay day...

I’m sure Alex Williams had a goal wrongly ruled out for offside, Tom Brighton was pulled down when running through and no red card. We had another disallowed before Bryson’s opener, missed a penalty then scored a cracker from the resulting corner. 

Was backs to the wall in the closing stages but what a day. 

I’m sure Alex Williams had a goal wrongly ruled out for offside, Tom Brighton was pulled down when running through and no red card. We had another disallowed before Bryson’s opener, missed a penalty then scored a cracker from the resulting corner. 
......and they have the cheek to complain about refs ???

23 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:
1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

......and they have the cheek brass neck to complain about refs ???

FTFY

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

The two "goals" were wrongly ruled out, but Bryson's one that stood was actually slightly offside as well. Kenny Clark admitted later on that he had no idea why he hadn't sent Du Wei off as it was blatant.

We also had a goal ruled out in the second half for a tight decision. 

What I can remember about that day is feeling remarkably comfortable throughout Even after they pulled a goal back we killed the game well. Hardly any stoppage time either.

2 hours ago, David W said:

The two "goals" were wrongly ruled out, but Bryson's one that stood was actually slightly offside as well. Kenny Clark admitted later on that he had no idea why he hadn't sent Du Wei off as it was blatant.

What I can remember about that day is feeling remarkably comfortable throughout Even after they pulled a goal back we killed the game well. Hardly any stoppage time either.

I'll offer a reason why Clark didn't send him off. Because he shat it from giving the correct triple-whammy in an age where every decision against Celtic was disputed as a Royal Blacks' conspiracy. 

I don't understand why people consider the missed pen and Malone's V-1 strike seperately. We can't claim both- the pen led directly to the goal!

The second half goal, O'Donnell through one-on-one, was given off very early, and it absolutely was. 

EtA Bryson, not O'Donnell. So many ruled out, its easy to forget.

Edited by Domino the Dug

I'll offer a reason why Clark didn't send him off. Because he shat it from giving the correct triple-whammy in an age where every decision against Celtic was disputed as a Royal Blacks' conspiracy. 

I don't understand why people consider the missed pen and Malone's V-1 strike seperately. We can't claim both- the pen led directly to the goal!

The second half goal, O'Donnell through one-on-one, was given off very early, and it absolutely was. 
Did the ball not deflect off a Celtic player making it dubious at least?

22 minutes ago, Scotchpie said:
38 minutes ago, Domino the Dug said:

Did the ball not deflect off a Celtic player making it dubious at least?

The intention was there, from memory. I distinctly recall SO'D slowing down well before 'shooting'.

EtA- some memory. Bryson, not O'Donnell. Oops. Williams offside, deflected back to CB. 

Edited by Domino the Dug

9 hours ago, sydney said:

Waiting patiently (ish) for confirmation of the date and time of the game. How difficult can it be !? Some of us kind of need to know. 

Discussions still ongoing. Being held up over TV agreements, policing and the fact Rangers dont want to play Saturday night apparently.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

Bryson also had a goal disallowed in the cup game against Celtic the previous season.

Nothing on Prem Sports scheduler yet.  It only runs up to 7th Feb.

If they have the rights to broadcast at 5.20 on Saturday and Sunday, I'd guess they'd chose the old firm like they did last weekend. Don't know how insistent any particular team can be about when they play.

PAYING PUNTERS BEING DICKED AROÙND THO! Sunday 5.20 is a horrible ko time for many with travel considerations.

Edited by Bully Wee Clyde FC
Missing words