Clyde V Celtic

Romeo

9 minutes ago, Come Away The Clyde said:

A Clyde midfield which could include the sons of two Celtic legends - Can't wait we will give Celtic a game - don't know if this will be a Saturday game or moved to the Sunday for TV

Mon the Clyde !!!!

We already know the TV build up then. 

3 hours ago, Come Away The Clyde said:

A Clyde midfield which could include the sons of two Celtic legends - Can't wait we will give Celtic a game - don't know if this will be a Saturday game or moved to the Sunday for TV

Mon the Clyde !!!!

Assuming there is still two actually playing; McStay seems to have disappeared off the face  these last few weeks. Not that he has been missed much given his performances so far this season unfortunately 

16 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Assuming there is still two actually playing; McStay seems to have disappeared off the face  these last few weeks. Not that he has been missed much given his performances so far this season unfortunately 

I was told on Saturday that McStay got a sore yin in the warm up of a home game a few weeks back and that's why he's been out. Some news on it from the club would've been welcome though.

Yea noticed it at the time; he wasn’t happy with the challenge, think it was young MacNiven that caught him accidentally.

Strangely, when asked about it after the game Lennon seemed pretty vague about it as if he did want to talk about it. Although I’m probably reading too much into it tbh.

4 hours ago, Come Away The Clyde said:

Mon the Clyde !!!!

Could be the Friday night game on Premier Sports!

Edited by jagr68

Tbf, Clyde were a comfortable mid-First Division side when they last beat Celtic in contrast  to the current mob that's battling against relegation back into the bottom tier of the SPFL.

Will make a Celtic defeat all the more sweeter.  ^_^

Was shown a couple of funny posts on Kerrydale street so went on for a swatch at the thread on there. What on earth makes Celtic fans on it think that only the main stand will be open for this, we don't have safety certificates for the other 2 stands, stadium is ran down to f**k (it's probably in it's best shape in donkeys!), move it to Airdrie etc. :lol:

To be fair I don't know what the situation is with the stand behind the goals as I noticed some missing seats in it recently but I imagine if there's any problems they will be adhered to to ensure a capacity crowd.

Edited by C. Muir

On 19/01/2020 at 21:00, shawfield shed boy said:

I think this will be close.

4-0

Hmmmm.

In 1888 Clyde beat Celtic in the Cup.

But due to playing with illegal footwear (sound familiar SSB?) the tie finished in the dark as the minks took forever to find proper boots.

Replayed and ....

IMG_20200120_223740.jpg.a15af6729036398f06f5beff1d88dbcd.jpg

So I'll go 2-9 the good guys.

Will defo be Sunday (530 perhaps)

Celtic play Wed 5th and Wed 12th..

Hamilton will be other live game v Newco on Premier sports. Hamilton down to play Tuesday 11th so not a chance their cup game will be Sunday..

Hamilton v Newco. Sat
Clyde v DuWei X1 Sun
Premier sports website showing 2 games scheduled both 5.25pm ko on the Saturday and Sunday.