Friday Night Delight - Pars vs Dundee (24th Jan)

I'm not saying he's bad, not even close. But you can't argue with the goal records, since scoring against Partick last year on the 26th of January he's scored 8 goals in the championship. Nisbet has scored 11 since the 30th of November. Fantastic record with many of those coming as a lone striker. 
I know you aren't. I am arguing with the records to a point though [emoji38] We miss Dykes badly this season as he was the guy who set up Dobbie last season. We haven't came close to replacing his quality and therefore Dobbie's tally has suffered. It's more a reflection on our lack of creativity than his ability.

I don't know if Nisbet and Shankland are capable of playing the lone striker role effectively but Dobbie absolutely isn't. I love the guy but even I know as a lone striker he's hopeless. He needs a big lump next to him and sadly AJ hasn't figured this out. I can almost guarantee he'll be played out on the left today. Absolutely wasted.

For all the criticism Dunfermline fans gave AJ when he rejoined us, a couple said "he'll build a solid enough team to get the best out of Dobbie". That really hasn't been the case at all, almost the opposite.

The point is, from the outside it'll appear as if he's not scoring as many due to his age but that really isn't the entire case at all.

Had a very good game, eager to see what he'll bring to the team.
The definition of Hot and Cold. Some games he'll be unplayable other games he'll be a wasted jersey. I thought he would maybe start on the right last night as he used to enjoy cutting in and shooting. He scored a few goals for us that way. I think he really needs to screw the nut now if he wants to get a regular gig at Killie. Hopefully he does it at Dunfermline (unless he's playing us).

Type Shankland into something called YouTube. 
Nisbet's goal was what the departed King's been doing for 2 and a half seasons and Shankland can also finish with his left foot, (see the strength of Nisbet's left foot on the 2 on 1 break in the 2nd half). 
Undoubtedly talented but nowhere near Shankland or a fully fit and firing Dobbie. 

I’m not sure what your point is in relation to my post?