Friday Night Delight - Pars vs Dundee (24th Jan)

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

He can be blamed for starting a player that is not ready. And I am fucking blaming him.

Again, you can blame him for starting a player not ready for this. I'm not saying he can't be blamed for any of this. What he can't be blamed for is that utterly laughable attempt at controlling a football. 

If he isn't ready to control a simple fucking bouncing ball then there is a hell of a lot more folk to blame than McPake. He is sixteen years old professional footballer and failed to control a ball, twice, with nobody near pressurising him. 

If he isn't good enough to do that, get him to f**k out the club. 

Again, you can blame him for starting a player not ready for this. I'm not saying he can't be blamed for any of this. What he can't be blamed for is that utterly laughable attempt at controlling a football. 
If he isn't ready to control a simple fucking bouncing ball then there is a hell of a lot more folk to blame than McPake. He is sixteen years old professional footballer and failed to control a ball, twice, with nobody near pressurising him. 
Ross is right though - he should not be starting.

I'm sitting here just astounded that McPake has decided the best time to offer a 17yo his first start is out of position and live on the telly.

Honestly, what the f**k goes through that c***s head? Sick of watching him continue to find new ways of fucking things up.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Ross is right though - he should not be starting.

But he has been great in training according to McPake 😣