Friday Night Delight - Pars vs Dundee (24th Jan)

Aye if we don't get promoted he's definitely away. We should get an OK amount for him though, he's really been superb for us. 

Not many people pre season would've said Nisbet was going to be the second best striker in the league, but he absolutely has. 
Dundee United probably preparing a quadruple your wages contract for him in the summer to replace Shankland

Just now, rb123! said:
1 minute ago, Grant228 said:
Aye if we don't get promoted he's definitely away. We should get an OK amount for him though, he's really been superb for us. 

Not many people pre season would've said Nisbet was going to be the second best striker in the league, but he absolutely has. 

Dundee United probably preparing a quadruple your wages contract for him in the summer to replace Shankland

We've thankfully got him under contract, don't think United have the cash to buy him at the moment, although if Shankland goes they would... 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I fucking blame McPake for thinking "I really need a result to get people back behind the club, let's play a 16 year old instead of OUR TOP SCORER."

Well, no. He's set up with a formation and whether that works or not he can be blamed for. He simply cannot be blamed for the wee trollops inability to control a football. 

Until we scored, that was probably the worst game I’ve ever seen in my life.

Well done Dow for taking a chance at the back post but terrible from Marshall. Nisbet finish was glorious but that young lad is laughably out of his depth.

Unsurprising that our goals have come from our only two good players; we have been poor but Dundee several levels of shite below us.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Well, no. He's set up with a formation and whether that works or not he can be blamed for. He simply cannot be blamed for the wee trollops inability to control a football. 

He can be blamed for starting a player that is not ready. And I am fucking blaming him.