Friday Night Delight - Pars vs Dundee (24th Jan)

19 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Club will say there's 4000 home fans there whether there are or not.

We've not been doing that this season, as far as I was aware. Although I do note that on the official website it says there were nearly 4300 at the 3-1 pumping off Alloa, which I find really hard to believe. 

Edited by DAFC.

I'm quite tempted to go to this mutual diazepam-fest, for the simple reason that I'm supposed to be off the drink this month and I need something to keep me out of the pub for one more Friday night.

I take it it's pay on the door, and there's no fucking around with buying in advance and then pointlessly queueing up at some portacabin window to collect your ticket?

1 hour ago, Meadow_Jock said:

I'm quite tempted to go to this mutual diazepam-fest, for the simple reason that I'm supposed to be off the drink this month and I need something to keep me out of the pub for one more Friday night.

I take it it's pay on the door, and there's no fucking around with buying in advance and then pointlessly queueing up at some portacabin window to collect your ticket?

You have to buy a ticket at either portacabin situated at the corners of the main stand. You'll then scan this at the turnstile and the shitshow commences. 

Really quite optimistic about this one. Assume the fellow with the ankle bracelet isn't allowed out on a Friday night?

Sent from my recently upgraded Nokia 3310 using the Pie and Bovril Basic program I entered manually from a 1984 edition of Computer User and a long range antenna fashioned from a rusty coathanger.

2 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Really quite optimistic about this one. Assume the fellow with the ankle bracelet isn't allowed out on a Friday night?

Sent from my recently upgraded Nokia 3310 using the Pie and Bovril Basic program I entered manually from a 1984 edition of Computer User and a long range antenna fashioned from a rusty coathanger.

You need to update your equipment.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Paul McGowan does what the f**k he wants.

Get a new phone.

You need to update your equipment.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

10/10 patter

What’s the best pub pre/post match?
Depends what your travel plans are. The Elizabethan on Halbeath Road is usually popular for away fans, does decent scran as well (so I've heard).

If you're in the town centre, 7 kings and wetherspoons are pretty same-ish.

The decent boozers you'd be looking at tappie toories, montys and The Monarch.