Friday Night Delight - Pars vs Dundee (24th Jan)

This fixture is televised for the second time this season, with the first meeting being an entertaining 2-2 draw in the opening game of the campaign.

Will this be a sixth defeat in a row for the Pars or will we pick up our first league win over Dundee in almost a decade? Either way,I'm sure everyone can't wait to sit down and watch.

Was going to be going through to this, but unfortunately something (anything) has come up and I can’t. 

Cue 8-0 away win with gowser nutting that ex-Arab twat that the pars have (name escapes me and can’t be arsed looking it up) and getting away with it...

Really hope we have a goalkeeper in for this. It’s just not as fun laughing at Hamilton when you know scully is likely to repay any favours he does us

It's no happening bud. We've got what we've got till the seasons out.

The story of this tie this season if both teams trying to be shittier than the other.

Dunfermline take 2-0 lead, then give away 2 penalties and nearly lose the game.

Dundee take a 4-1 lead, then give away 2 goals to a 10-man side and nearly f**k it all up.

Can't wait to see how both sides try to one-up each other this time.