Aberdeen vs Motherwell - 22nd January

Ughhhhhhhh for f**k’s sake Aberdeen we reallllly need to wise up pretty soon or even my optimism is going to run dry. Gallagher is a waste of a jersey, especially when you’ve got three solid midfielders like Ojo, McGeouch and Ferguson in the middle. There’s no point in sacrificing creativity at the top of the pitch if your midfield’s sound. Let them track back, and stick McLennan or Hedges up top to give us some spark.

I really despair sometimes at McInnes. Have we played the same XI twice in a row this season?

1 minute ago, MJC said:

And for the second game in a row I'm more than happy to have been proved wrong. :)

In fairness to yourself, I'm normally the same before a game. 

There's a difference between predicting we'll get beat and hoping we'll get beat. 

I was dragged to watch the Dumbarton game by my Dons supporting girlfriend and was astonished at how poor Aberdeen were .. against a team the Mo beat easily a few weeks ago. Watched tonight’s game and was not surprised at the result. McInnes is utterly clueless and his team reflect that .. they don’t know what they’re expected to do and as a result it’s a shambles. Hate to say this .. but SP would sort you out in half a season.

That's the accies damage repaired and we hit 40 points a game late. Watched on a stream and it was probably our best defensive performance of the season (even allowing for the fact that Aberdeen were rotten).

Doing that tonight (and seeing Aberdeen in that form) should have the team believing that 3rd is totally possible. 

Long going off like he did gives me the fear - if it's a bad one, we need to get someone in. 

A win on sat could be huge in the whole passport/foreign beer thing...