Kilmarnock **** V Celtic - 22nd Jan

13 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Sounds like the old boy was being a bit of a p***k, no issue with their players giving a bit back if that's the case.

In isolation I do agree with you, but similarly it's a dangerous precedent to say it's alright for Griffiths to lob something at a fan, regardless of how harmless it is.

Edited by Dons_1988

Celtic having a bizarre meltdown after beating us the other night. They've apparently written to Sky to "demand answers" from Kris Boyd now. It's going to be like Jonestown when they eventually lose a league title, whenever that might be.  

1 hour ago, MJC said:

/\

Can't handle hearing the truth, like the majority connected with Celtic FC.

Always the victim, it's never your fault.

Your diet *** patter never was funny to anyone bar you, it's obvious your hatred of all things Celtic consumes you. 

Rent free I believe is the expression. 

Your diet *** patter never was funny to anyone bar you, it's obvious your hatred of all things Celtic consumes you. 
I love beating Killie. A bunch of wee daft *** wannabes getting backed up and patted on the head from their big *** cousins.

This thread will run for ages.

The old case of punters dishing it out but being utterly incredulous if a player gives it back. I can recall some absolute mouth-breathers trying to get police intervention at Gretna when Stevie Tosh made a face at them, having been subject to abuse all game.

That being said, had Griffiths just told Captain Birdseye to shut it, there would be no issue; throwing something is crossing a line. I would be surprised if he's not hit with a suspension.

I know Griffiths will most likely have a lot of pent up frustration from the chatter that has went on but he seems an angry man just now. For Scotland's sake, it would be good to get a smile back on his coupon rather than sticking his fingers in his ears and giving it tight to pundits (however deserved it may be). Sticking the ball in the pokey is answer enough.

On Boyd, he seems to aspire to be a shock-jock but lacks any of the affability or mischievousness required; he just comes across as an obnoxious moron. Given Griffiths' absence appears to have been attributed to mental health, to conflate that with a lack of professionalism was at best an error of judgement, what with his charity and history. He doesn't strike me as someone willing to swallow his pride and apologise either. Will no doubt see this linger on in one of his incoherent red top columns.

16 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Sounds like the old boy was being a bit of a p***k, no issue with their players giving a bit back if that's the case.

Players have been booked or retrospectively sent off for less aimed towards an abusive crowd, if the SFA have any sort of consistency griffiths will be banned for this 

So no doubt nothing will be said given how fucking useless the SFA are

4 hours ago, Estragon said:

Celtic having a bizarre meltdown after beating us the other night. They've apparently written to Sky to "demand answers" from Kris Boyd now. It's going to be like Jonestown when they eventually lose a league title, whenever that might be.  

Hopefully Kris Boyd loses his job and Kris Commons goes on strike in solidarity.

Hopefully Kris Boyd loses his job and Kris Commons goes on strike in solidarity.

Fat hypocritical b*****d. There is a shock.

He is a terrible pundit. Kris Commons is a shite pundit. Andy Walker is a w****r. Davie Provan is a w****r.

Sky are so out of touch with the average Scottish Football fan and have been for as long as I remember.

Guest Moomintroll

Fat hypocritical b*****d. There is a shock.

He is a terrible pundit. Kris Commons is a shite pundit. Andy Walker is a w****r. Davie Provan is a w****r.

Sky are so out of touch with the average Scottish Football fan and have been for as long as I remember.
Can't be arsed getting involved in the ongoing debate on this thread, but I think we can all unite in solidarity with this post.

2 hours ago, List_of_Jericho said:

Celtic have complained to Sky about Boyd's Griffiths comments.

What's their complaint, mentioning one of their players throwing stuff at the crowd....

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Imagine not liking celtic, something needs done about him...

Or you could learn to accept criticism of your team.

11 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I noticed they are keeping very quiet about this one thou......

I'm assuming that Sky highlighted this at the time?

A nasty one and possibly one for the compliance officer...

47 minutes ago, bennett said:

A nasty one and possibly one for the compliance officer...

Reporting innocuous tackles and small grievances to the compliance officer is for weirdos like the Old Firm.

This thread might actually be making my eyes bleed more than the one when we played the hibees

1 minute ago, superkillieaway said:

Reporting innocuous tackles and small grievances to the compliance officer is for weirdos like the Old Firm.

This thread might actually be making my eyes bleed more than the one when we played the hibees

You said old firm, oh dear the celtic fans won't be happy with you.

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

A yellow card in 3 weeks time should suffice.

Probably the SFAs strangest decision ever,  a phantom booking suddenly appearing out of nowhere. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2020 at 08:52, TavTastic said:

The rats are in absolute free fall at the moment. Can barely string a couple of passes together let alone a run of wins. For that reason my prediction is a comfortable 2-0 win for Kilmarnock football club.

This post aged quicker than Sevcos history