Kilmarnock **** V Celtic - 22nd Jan

11 hours ago, The OP said:

I mean the song they nicked off a sectarian street gang, the black b*****ds chants and their sevcoesque insistence that no-one likes them they don’t care probably doesn’t lead a lot of sensible Kilmarnockonians to inundate the ticket office.

Like your 60000 delusional fans you have a need to show the world your great chip on your shoulder. Why would you want to tar a community club like Killie in the same manner of your twisted cousins. I guess its just because you are short on brain cells.

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

^^^ Gets found talking pish and comes back with a bit of whataboutery type post.

He wasn't really talking pish though. Celtic still had a worse record at Rugby Park than at your place - we had won two of our previous three prior to last night.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

He wasn't really talking pish though. Celtic still had a worse record at Rugby Park than at your place - we had won two of our previous three prior to last night.

Stop defending him.:lol:

We're undefeated against them at the TMA since coming back up and installing our plastic pitch, they haven't even scored a goal against us there, can't really say they've not found it as difficult as playing on Killies pitch surely?

33 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Stop defending him.:lol:

We're undefeated against them at the TMA since coming back up and installing our plastic pitch, they haven't even scored a goal against us there, can't really say they've not found it as difficult as playing on Killies pitch surely?

I think he’s concussed after getting hit by a bit of tape so give him a break.

29 minutes ago, Binos said:

He was the keeper when a whole bunch of clean sheets were kept

We stopped keeping clean sheets after big Stu got injured for a few months, there after Branescu started letting more in, mainly because he was having to face more shots because the defence wasn't as good at conceding chances. The guy can't command his box, hardly communicates with the defence and while he's tall at 6ft 5 he's really clumsy. His kicking is atrocious too. 

The free kick that he let in against Motherwell in the game before Christmas is probably the best example, although there's definitely more. His organisation of the wall was a genuine headscratcher.

10 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Hope Captain Birdseye is okay and making a full recovery after having a bit of tape thrown in his direction, thoughts and prayers with him and his family at this difficult time. 

What a ridiculous looking guy he was.

Kilmarnock fans seem to generally just raging at everything all the time.

A strange, strange bunch.

8 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Game didn't capture the attention of all Celtic fans at the match.

There's something about this that makes me pretty uncomfortable.  Admittedly it's a strange thing to do while in such a public environment, but it's not a crime, and it's not as though it was some extreme material - feels a lot like he's been embarrassed for some youngster's twitter lolz.  Kinda poor show I think.

36 minutes ago, Estragon said:

There's something about this that makes me pretty uncomfortable.  Admittedly it's a strange thing to do while in such a public environment, but it's not a crime, and it's not as though it was some extreme material - feels a lot like he's been embarrassed for some youngster's twitter lolz.  Kinda poor show I think.

It's creepy as f*ck! The cyber equivalent of the old weirdhawk who would peruse scud mags in the public park bushes as us we'ans played 17-a-side on the bowling green through the fence from him.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Hope Captain Birdseye is okay and making a full recovery after having a bit of tape thrown in his direction, thoughts and prayers with him and his family at this difficult time. 

If an opposition player threw something at the green n greys you'd be wailing about wanting him arrested. 

8 hours ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Magee when he’s not on P+B. 

First name that probably came to everyone's mind tbf.

Just now, bennett said:

If an opposition player threw something at the green n greys you'd be wailing about wanting him arrested. 

If it was a half brick or a glass bottle obviously but it was a wee scrap of tape, even by your standards that is spectacularly fucking thick.

I'm not one of the snowflake faux offended brigade, I'm of the opinion if you give a player a bit of stick, like that old fud clearly did last night you have to be prepared to take a bit back, prime example being the Kent and Morelos 'gestures' at the game a few weeks ago, I couldn't give a shit, my anger that day was directed purely at our poor performance. 

I'm not too disheartened by that - there's enough from that performance to make me think some green shoots of recovery are sprouting. The goalie situation needs solved as I'm not convinced either Koprivec or Branescu are any better than each other. Besides that Bunn looks useful and it was good for Kabamba to get another goal - Brophy should have scored with his second half effort but looks a bit more hungry than he did before the turn of the year.

Regarding the two big second half incidents, Power's tackle was fair, shame the boy Frimpong couldn't continue but the nick of some people making out Power's a thug need to have a day aff. The way they're going on you wouldn't believe that Celtic had won the game. As for Griffiths, no matter what some old boy in the stand says as a pro he should be able to suck it up without having to chuck anything at him, no matter if it's only sock tape. Take it on the chin and move on, you're doing well with your comeback and you've scored a decisive goal, why waste a night like that with something daft?

27 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

If it was a half brick or a glass bottle obviously but it was a wee scrap of tape, even by your standards that is spectacularly fucking thick.

I'm not one of the snowflake faux offended brigade, I'm of the opinion if you give a player a bit of stick, like that old fud clearly did last night you have to be prepared to take a bit back, prime example being the Kent and Morelos 'gestures' at the game a few weeks ago, I couldn't give a shit, my anger that day was directed purely at our poor performance. 

You lot wanted Morelos done for a fist pump, looking angry and threatening to kill the entire celtic support with his "evil gesture ".

Throwing objects at the crowd could incite trouble,  if the sfa are consistent then it'll be over to the compliance officer. 

Just now, bennett said:

You lot wanted Morelos done for a fist pump, looking angry and threatening to kill the entire celtic support with his "evil gesture ".

Throwing objects at the crowd could incite trouble,  if the sfa are consistent then it'll be over to the compliance officer. 

I know you aren't the brightest but did you read the bit in my post you quoted where I stated I couldn't give a flying f**k about gestures etc....?

You seem pretty angry tonight, have the local Spar run out of Water Melon Bacardi Breezers?