Kilmarnock **** V Celtic - 22nd Jan

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Very, very easy in the end. Always good to beat this mob.

Shame that Fringpong got injured, wouldn't have happened on grass.

Think it was the wild challenge and the awkward way his knee bent rather than the lack of Lee Wallace wot done it. The surface was shite but.

Kris Boyd is a ***.

15 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You missed complaining about the home support being unable to fill 3 stands so we should give you another one. Blah blah blah green pound. 

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Probably thought better of having to sit and listen to sectarian nonsense for 90 minutes.

I mean the song they nicked off a sectarian street gang, the black b*****ds chants and their sevcoesque insistence that no-one likes them they don’t care probably doesn’t lead a lot of sensible Kilmarnockonians to inundate the ticket office.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

I mean the song they nicked off a sectarian street gang, the black b*****ds chants and their sevcoesque insistence that no-one likes them they don’t care probably doesn’t lead a lot of sensible Kilmarnockonians to inundate the ticket office.

Hiya @ali_91 

AcidicUnsungGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

On to tougher games now.

I know you're the resident troll and you shouldn't bite, but probably not for the first time in your keyboard life I have to tell you that you're a prize p***k. 

Neil Lennon playing the classic Celtic victim card in the Leigh Griffiths incident. Although it’s Griffiths that throws something at the Kilmarnock fans, it’s Leigh that’s the victim, according to Lennon. And to follow that up, he asserts that Griffiths behaviour tonight was exemplary. Well yes, apart from throwing something into the home crowd.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Neil Lennon playing the classic Celtic victim card in the Leigh Griffiths incident. Although it’s Griffiths that throws something at the Kilmarnock fans, it’s Leigh that’s the victim, according to Lennon. And to follow that up, he asserts that Griffiths behaviour tonight was exemplary. Well yes, apart from throwing something into the home crowd.

Throwing stuff at fans?

That'll be one for the compliance officer then....

So we lost quite convincingly in the end, but unfortunately the huddled masses were unable to add to their lead at the top of the table - if someone could add all this together and let me know what side of the religious divide this puts me that'd be swell.

I know you're the resident troll and you shouldn't bite,

And yet.....

Throwing stuff at fans?

That'll be one for the compliance officer then....

Throwing a bit of scrunched up tape is a cultural thing in Leith to indicate that the game is done.

Edited by Romeo