Arbroath vs Thistle - The Dick derby

Agree with 36 about whighton yea took his goal well also remember lads do think he will be here next season no chance . The midfield 3 were so good today what a difference from Tuesday so dc has to put his hands up and say got it wrong .

Why would we give a shit if he is here next season? A loan signing is for the here and now.

In 35 minutes Wighton did more than Spence and Doris did so far this season combined.

Challenging conditions which one team dealt with and the other didn’t.

The inability of our “professional” players to adapt to them and not repeatedly try things that weren’t working was the main factor in us deservedly losing. In particular Scott Fox in the first half was something else. Literally every single punt sailed out for a throw-in barely 30 yards up the pitch, and he made no attempt to try something different at any time. We couldn’t get out of our own half and almost all of it was thanks to him being a fucking idiot - a 0/10 performance.

Obviously with players cup tied but what’s more important the cup or the league.

League. But Cup is a great opportunity too. It's good to now have Bobby and Stewart fresh and ready to play. I'd start LD and give Gold a start too.

Few different options with Wighton and Hilson now. Think a Wighton / Hilson / Linn trio would be good to see.

Challenging conditions which one team dealt with and the other didn’t.
The inability of our “professional” players to adapt to them and not repeatedly try things that weren’t working was the main factor in us deservedly losing. In particular Scott Fox in the first half was something else. Literally every single punt sailed out for a throw-in barely 30 yards up the pitch, and he made no attempt to try something different at any time. We couldn’t get out of our own half and almost all of it was thanks to him being a fucking idiot - a 0/10 performance.

Was saying to myself every time-Why didn’t Fox punt it in the opposite way the wind was blowing

Mexico you are a fucking dick always having a pop at somebody were you at the game today have you in fact ever been to an Arbroath game.please just shut your puss and let us real lichties fans talk about the club we love.

Hit a nerve?

Mexico you are a fucking dick always having a pop at somebody were you at the game today have you in fact ever been to an Arbroath game.please just shut your puss and let us real lichties fans talk about the club we love.

Thought he was just praising wighton but obviously hit a nerve

Not at all mate were you at the game simple question for a simpleton

I don’t think there is any need for personal abuse just because maybe my opinion differs from yours.

However I’m not sure why any genuine Arbroath fan would be on here trying to remind fans Wighton won’t be here forever, unless you have an axe to grind.

I’d be frankly astonished if there are any fans at all out there that wouldn’t be excited at the fact we have gotten rid of 2 strikers that have done nothing this season to give some fresh and exciting talent a go instead.

I also don’t need to justify to you, or anyone else on here how many matches I go to.

A fucker of a result, but you can only sit back and admire Dick Campbell's Arrigo Sacchi-esque transformation. Take the money from our remaining transfer budget, Colin Weir's will and Sean McGinty's wages and get him in as Director of Football. 

Edited by AMMjag

We win comfortably and gone fishing still goes into full meltdown mode. Not one supporter will give it a minutes thought whether Wighton is here next season if he plays like he did today and provides us with the goals and assists to keep us up. 

I’d be worried if I was a thistle fan. No real fight or quality about that team at all. 

Oh I see you come on here making comments regarding games etc with not being at the games no probs just the type of fan we don’t need thank you for your input now please let us really fans enjoy a great win today
He isn't preventing you from logging off.

Melt.