Arbroath vs Thistle - The Dick derby

Well deserved, Really disappointed Gaston gifted goal at end, he had a a really good game and we deserved as a team to keep a clean sheet,
Really happy we options going forward now, Shame Alloa won again but all we can do is win our own games,
McKenna MOTM for me

Well deserved, Really disappointed Gaston gifted goal at end, he had a a really good game and we deserved as a team to keep a clean sheet,
Really happy we options going forward now, Shame Alloa won again but all we can do is win our own games,
McKenna MOTM for me

Alloa are decent they're definitely not dead certs for bottom . No point caring about any other team. Focus on ourselves and try get to 40 points

19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That does certainly answer and raise questions.

Whats with Dundee fans greeting about Wighton  being at Arbroath? So Hearts wanted more money from the "sleeping giants" ...well you charge £6 more than Arbroath to get in ,in the same league ,perhaps some of that extra money taken from regular fans could have been used.Sounds like the negotiation skills are on par with the team.

Tremendous performance, played the conditions perfectly. 
Was a bit confused at the team selection but we had everything we didn’t have on Tuesday night, that’s why I’m sitting in the stand and Dick is picking the team.

3 in midfield worked their socks off and with Hilson (who was excellent) and Wighton we looked a real threat. 

Mckenna best player on pitch 

Thought Gaston dealt with everything when the wind was tricky, held almost everything when it was important to, was commanding when getting crowded out too, really disappointing he dropped that at the end. The life of a keeper I guess.

Agree with 36 about whighton yea took his goal well also remember lads do think he will be here next season no chance . The midfield 3 were so good today what a difference from Tuesday so dc has to put his hands up and say got it wrong .

Couldn't care less if he will be here next season or not tbh. It's no different to Miko

Both them will be wanting games and to prove their quality with us to try break into first team / get a good move.

Also agree, I saw the line up and thought awww shit but it paid off so who am I. Cant imagine sir linn being amused not getting on at all - he's been off the mark recently but always a team player/ fan fav.
roll on tues! 

Bobby and Stewart be back in line up Tuesday night