Kerrdiola's Black & White Army vs The Teuchter Long Ball Bastards

41 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Fair play mate. Coming for a wee fishing trip as your team are dumped at the bottom again.

Roll on Friday night.

Can we expect much of an away support? These signings won’t pay for themselves....

57 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Can we expect much of an away support? These signings won’t pay for themselves....

I'll be in the home end hospitality drinking Ian McCalls bodyweight in free bevy with a few others so that's 5 less paying in the away end than there may have been

Today's absolute stroll of a 1-0 going on 5-1 led me to root out the old cup final programme recalling the 5-1 win back in 2001,  and for interest the Ayr squad for the final - only one of the squad that I dont remember at all is Craig Stevenson. 

IMG-20200125-WA0056.jpeg

20200126_000334.jpg

2 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
2 hours ago, wuffster said:

Got to love that celebration from Kelly lots of these loan players look like they are going through the motions at times but the boy looks like he is loving his time at Ayr.

Same as at Partick.   Compare his attitude and work rate to Calvin Miller last year. Night and day