Kerrdiola's Black & White Army vs The Teuchter Long Ball Bastards

49 minutes ago, Super Caley Man said:

As long as his mother hasn't just died of cancer he should be alright. Poor Rooney on the other hand might have to keep his cool if the same idiots are in attendance on Saturday.  

Not that it isn’t possible but I somehow find it unlikely that the people in question actually had any idea about the guys mum.

22 hours ago, RiG said:

We're having a minutes applause in memory of Sir Tarmo Kink on Saturday. It would be great if the Ayr fans can join in.

Thanks x

Will you be selecting the minute by IQ? 

The thought of going into this game without Donaldson, McCart and Rooney is making me fill my pants.

I reckon you’ll still have the latter two for this. The PCA for Rooney hasn’t even been agreed yet so I can’t see a full transfer being done before Saturday.

17 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I reckon you’ll still have the latter two for this. The PCA for Rooney hasn’t even been agreed yet so I can’t see a full transfer being done before Saturday.

I've reverted to being a pessimist as opposed to borderline optimist / pessimist. 

18 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Ours and Mark Kerrs most favourite referee Greg Aitken is officiating tomorrow.

Ah well we may aswell not even turn up for this

Might give us something as he looked like a right homer in the last game he reffed involving us 

Might give us something as he looked like a right homer in the last game he reffed involving us 
Well we all know how the game at Tannadice went last month, plus games before he has given us f**k all.

Plus he's either a known killie fan or from there so f**k knows why he's even allowed to ref our games.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Well we all know how the game at Tannadice went last month, plus games before he has given us f**k all.

Plus he's either a known killie fan or from there so f**k knows why he's even allowed to ref our games.

Think you must be getting him mixed up with someone else , he has only reffed 5 games involving us from June 2018 , we won 4 of those games , the only 1 we lost was at Tannadice recently 

Looking forward to this one. Our injury situation is just the same as last week. Moore and Geggan out for two months and three months respectively and Murdoch out for the season. 

It was a really good performance from us against Ross County and hopefully that has gone some way to getting rid off the teuchter hoodoo.

I’d line up:

Doohan

Houston

Bell

Muirhead

Harvie

Docherty

Kelly

Kerr

McCowan

Drinan

Moffat

Subs: Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, Gillespie, Forrest, McGuffie, Doolan

9 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Looking forward to this one. Our injury situation is just the same as last week. Moore and Geggan out for two months and three months respectively and Murdoch out for the season. 

It was a really good performance from us against Ross County and hopefully that has gone some way to getting rid off the teuchter hoodoo.

I’d line up:

Doohan

Houston

Bell

Muirhead

Harvie

Docherty

Kelly

Kerr

McCowan

Drinan

Moffat

Subs: Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, Gillespie, Forrest, McGuffie, Doolan

•  

Decent team selection there , I personally think he will play Forrest in place of McCowan , McCowan played for reserves during the week and unfortunately did not stand out IMO , which he should have 

Edited by Robbo63

3 hours ago, rb123! said:

McLean is the blatant DKB. He really shouldn't ref Ayr games.

Whereas Aitken is just another woefully incompetent scottish ref.