Game Off

29 minutes ago, Cumbo said:

Jeanfield v Sauchie is off due to a frozen park.

Well frozen goalmouth at the golf course end.

The trees from the course don't allow the sun to get to that section of the park.

Time to put in an application then to get the trees cut back!

Fifth time this season that a home league match has been postponed. 

Not our trees. They belong to the golf course. We have asked numerous times with no joy from council

6 minutes ago, Cumbo said:

Not our trees. They belong to the golf course. We have asked numerous times with no joy from council

8 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

not all due to frost

5 minutes ago, Cumbo said:

Can see that is a concern Cumbo,but should Jeanfield progress up to Lowland league in next couple of years, these postponements could be seen as an embarrassment for your club.

Frozen pitch embarrassing. Most games in Perthshire have been called off today. Are you saying the same about Bonnyrigg?

Can see that is a concern Cumbo,but should Jeanfield progress up to Lowland league in next couple of years, these postponements could be seen as an embarrassment for your club.

6 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

So? Part of the problem, so if there are two or three issues then even more reason to put pressure on those,  in order to reduce chances of matches being cancelled.

how many home games have your club postponed ?

You put the topic up today - I am just responding to you.

You said what caused the issue and I responded. Someone else said not always frost, I responded.

Get off the high horse of yours! If you don’t like comments or suggestions made against you, stop opening up new feeds! 

I think Jeanfield has a great set up with the covered enclosure you have. Good parking, good flat ground to play football on, but these postponements will be hurting your club, perhaps both financially and playing catch up.

Apologies.

They are hurting financially a little bit although wouldn't have had much of a crowd today due to St Johnstone being a home in the Scottish Cup.

Enjoyed our battles with Mussey this season

You put the topic up today - I am just responding to you.
You said what caused the issue and I responded. Someone else said not always frost, I responded.
Get off the high horse of yours! If you don’t like comments or suggestions made against you, stop opening up new feeds! 
I think Jeanfield has a great set up with the covered enclosure you have. Good parking, good flat ground to play football on, but these postponements will be hurting your club, perhaps both financially and playing catch up.

4 minutes ago, Cumbo said:

Apologies.

They are hurting financially a little bit although wouldn't have had much of a crowd today due to St Johnstone being a home in the Scottish Cup.

Enjoyed our battles with Mussey this season

I didn’t enjoy our battles Cumbo as Jeanfield grubbed us both home and away!!

Wasnt picking a fight with you either - perhaps to direct!  

It does annoy me that more locals don’t support teams like Jeanfield and Burgh! For your £6 you get far better entertainment, can stand anywhere you like in a ground and chat to away support in rights/wrongs of matches!

Thanks.

Perths not really a football city but we are working hard to get more through the gate.

New committee only took over December 18 so we have made huge strides since then as old ones were happy to stay where they were but allowed us to make decision.

I didn’t enjoy our battles Cumbo as Jeanfield grubbed us both home and away!!
Wasnt picking a fight with you either - perhaps to direct!  
It does annoy me that more locals don’t support teams like Jeanfield and Burgh! For your £6 you get far better entertainment, can stand anywhere you like in a ground and chat to away support in rights/wrongs of matches!