Elgin vs Stenny

our centre mid is not defensive minded enough to play 4 4 2 and I have been saying for long enough that we need to play sutherland up top with Hester wide left mckay right and soapy off sutherland. Any 2 of Omar mcewan and dingwall in front of defence. our defence does not get enough protection. Good to hear other ideas though. We have lost a ridiculous amount of points at end of matches.
Totally agree with this theory. That formation would suit the players we have got 100%.
Anybody that thinks playing 2 out and out wingers in a 442 formation and still not concede chances and goals is way off it. Especially when most teams play with 3 in the middle of the park.

3-5-2 or 3-1-4-2 all day for me. Gives far greater flexibility of play when on the ball, & gives more protection / solidity through the middle when defending, & also staying prepared for a counter-attack. Don't agree that players at SPFL2 level aren't good enough to play it. Just need to be effectively coached & drilled & understand what's expected of them. Didn't Elgin go three at the back on Saturday in trying to get something from the game, & then went back to four after equalising, & ended up conceding again?

9 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Is there any chance you could start putting the highlights up on YouTube instead please? It's easier to negotiate than on Vimeo and most clubs host their highlights there.

It's something I've discussed with the club in the past but they would like to keep the highlights on Vimeo.