Baillieston Jersey - help!

JamboNick

Hi there, 

I'm filming an interview with former player Crawford Baptie for BBC ALBA and I'm trying to track down jerseys from all the teams he's played for. The SPFL clubs should be fairly straightforward - i hope! - but I am struggling with Baillieston juniors where he played in the 80s.

I know the club sadly isn't around in the junior leagues anymore, but can anybody help me track down somebody who may have held on to a jersey? Looking to borrow one for a few days.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 minutes ago, JamboNick said:

Hi there, 

I'm filming an interview with former player Crawford Baptie for BBC ALBA and I'm trying to track down jerseys from all the teams he's played for. The SPFL clubs should be fairly straightforward - i hope! - but I am struggling with Baillieston juniors where he played in the 80s.

I know the club sadly isn't around in the junior leagues anymore, but can anybody help me track down somebody who may have held on to a jersey? Looking to borrow one for a few days.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dunno if they're still on the go, but a couple of years ago Baillieston U21s were using the same colours and from memory the same badge as the old junior team...if they are they might well be your best bet. Sourcing original jerseys from a team that's been out of the game for almost 20 years might otherwise prove problematic.

3 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Dunno if they're still on the go, but a couple of years ago Baillieston U21s were using the same colours and from memory the same badge as the old junior team...if they are they might well be your best bet. Sourcing original jerseys from a team that's been out of the game for almost 20 years might otherwise prove problematic.

Thanks for this. This is really helpful. I'll give them a go.