Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CoveRangers1922

Cove vs Cowden

Recommended Posts

I've seen and heard of officials issuing cards to the wrong players due to mistaken identity, but if these clowns thought an advertising board looked like a football fan then the game really is goosed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Headbutting a spectator is serious stuff (even if they deserve it) and the SFA will surely pay special attention to this and investigate fully. I'd like to think that there's no truth in it. The guy's got enough on his plate.

 

In other news ..... that big shite McAllister still getting soft penalties.

 

 

Only twice.

Edited by Aberdeen Cowden
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Only twice.

Cowdenbeath have been awarded the most penalties in the league this season and your greeting about conceding two stone wallers?  

 

Keep looking up.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Cove1922 said:

Cowdenbeath have been awarded the most penalties in the league this season and your greeting about conceding two stone wallers?  

 

Keep looking up.  

Grow up. Some of us have been watching Rory for years . His diving is legendary as you’ll soon find out.

Nothing at all to do with the number of penalties Cowden have had.

And who is greeting? Someone asked if he was still getting  soft penalties. He does have problems keeping his feet in the box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Grow up. Some of us have been watching Rory for years . His diving is legendary as you’ll soon find out.

Nothing at all to do with the number of penalties Cowden have had.

And who is greeting? Someone asked if he was still getting  soft penalties. He does have problems keeping his feet in the box.

If it's legendary you'd think officials would've got wise to it by now and cut it out.

It's ironic hearing Cowden fans moan about decision given the gifts you got in the play off.  These things even themselves out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grow up. Some of us have been watching Rory for years . His diving is legendary as you’ll soon find out.
Nothing at all to do with the number of penalties Cowden have had.
And who is greeting? Someone asked if he was still getting  soft penalties. He does have problems keeping his feet in the box.
Sometimes he looks like he"s playing in his slippers, he goes down that easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cove1922 said:

If it's legendary you'd think officials would've got wise to it by now and cut it out.

It's ironic hearing Cowden fans moan about decision given the gifts you got in the play off.  These things even themselves out.

😂😂😂😂 just can’t get over it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cove1922 said:

It's ironic hearing Cowden fans moan about decision given the gifts you got in the play off.  These things even themselves out.

YAAS!!! 

f**k Cove - deplorable little Club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ironic hearing Cowden fans moan about decision given the gifts you got in the play off.  These things even themselves out.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cove1922 said:

It's ironic hearing Cowden fans moan about decision given the gifts you got in the play off.  These things even themselves out.

:lol:  Just catching up with this thread and was waiting for a Cove fan to mention this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some highlights.  Two stone wall pens and Cox a good yard offside for his goal.  If there was a conspiracy against him you'd think the goal would've been chalked off.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Gary Bollan provide a post match banterview from Saturday?  After his two previous ones against Cove I'm sure this one will keep the laughter going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cove1922 said:

Did Gary Bollan provide a post match banterview from Saturday?  After his two previous ones against Cove I'm sure this one will keep the laughter going.

You are doing alright yourself. Keep going.

Edited by Aberdeen Cowden
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why is the sending off edited out the highlights?
Can only assume we've asked for the footage to use in an appeal? The stamp on Smith v Stenny wasn't included in the match highlights for example. May not have been captured right enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cove1922 said:

Some highlights.  Two stone wall pens and Cox a good yard offside for his goal.  If there was a conspiracy against him you'd think the goal would've been chalked off.  

First penalty was a ridiculous decision. I thought the Cove player was getting booked!

Second one, there’s been enough said about this. Unfortunately the linesman was out of camera shot ( edited out?)

As for Cox’s  goal, I thought it was offside but the Cove players all accepted it, apart from Harry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cove1922 said:

Some highlights.  Two stone wall pens and Cox a good yard offside for his goal.  If there was a conspiracy against him you'd think the goal would've been chalked off.  

So he did head butt a fan ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cove1922 said:

Some highlights.  Two stone wall pens and Cox a good yard offside for his goal.  If there was a conspiracy against him you'd think the goal would've been chalked off.  

Pyper poor again on Saturday. 2nd goal, Megginson is well offside and flagged by Lino then pyper sclaffs it to put him onside and brings him down chasing back.

Todd badly missed as he would have had Megginson limping off again before half time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...