Fotmob

Buckets

Never posted on here before but can everyone email Fotmob.com to try and get them to add the Highland League and Lowland League to their app. Quality app with live scores and scorers, live tables, home and away tables, form, fixtures, stadiums, attendances, newsfeeds etc. 

Edited by Buckets

I already did ages ago and put it in the review. I think they will at some point but don't know if there is the resources out there for the minimum requirements. If enough people ask I think they will. Far and away the best football app in pretty much every way. It's got a personalised newsfeed for all SPFL teams as well. 

23 hours ago, Antony said:

I already did ages ago and put it in the review. I think they will at some point but don't know if there is the resources out there for the minimum requirements. If enough people ask I think they will. Far and away the best football app in pretty much every way. It's got a personalised newsfeed for all SPFL teams as well. 

I'm sure they would if there was someone at the game to feed them live stats in a form used by all the apps/websites. 

There isn't. 

Seconded. Or fourthed, or whatever.

I've used them forever, and have fed exactly the same message back as you guys!

[Having my Sasunnach team, Tonbridge Angels, reach the heady heights of National League South has seen them included this season already. 😎]