Accies v Edinburgh City

d_t_b

First half was OK, second a bit of a non-event.

I didn't think anyone did particularly well (a few definitely did alright), but Fjortoft and Oakley looked like they belong playing in League Two.

Nice for Winter to get a goal on his debut, although Alan Martin...

The game didn't really suit Winter - hard to make the runs he wanted against a back three and no LB to overlap - but I don't see him playing much of a part this season.

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Why don't FOYS get some stem cells and clone you lot a crowd?

IMG_20200118_150126273_HDR.thumb.jpg.ac85d9afdaeb00c4659f1978fc3070f9.jpg

929 Accies fans in this picture according to our Twitter. So they even lie about the crowd when STs aren't valid and we have to give the other club about 40% of the takings. Bizarre.

12 hours ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Some of our "fans" really need therapy.

There was a boy sitting near me screaming his head off telling our players they were a disgrace. This was at 4-0 😄

It may have been the same guy who was telling the players they were shite just after the 9th goal went in against Morton all those years ago. No pleasing some people. 

12 hours ago, d_t_b said:

There was a boy sitting near me screaming his head off telling our players they were a disgrace. This was at 4-0 😄

It may have been the same guy who was telling the players they were shite just after the 9th goal went in against Morton all those years ago. No pleasing some people. 

Our photographer got a nice photo of some old guys looking grumpy at the back of the stand while in the background there is a scoreboard reflection showing Hamilton 5 City 0...!

Our ex chair told me that Accies were the only SPFL club to congratulate City on winning the League playoffs and that Ally Maitland sent him a really nice letter. So despite me trying a wee wind up yesterday Accies are a class club and I hope you continue to stay up and stick it to the rest!

I would like to apologise to any Hamilton Accies fans that did turn up and payed 15 quid to watch that! Probably the most boring game I've ever been at.

My team forgot to turn up  and let us down and failed to make a competitive game for everyone to watch. It was just utter shite from us.

We're not usually that bad and were missing two or three of our best players but just got our set up badly wrong on Saturday. Sadly....