Accies v Edinburgh City

d_t_b

We're buzzing for the trip, more in hope than anything. The QP result was a bit of a deflater but who knows?

I've got a team sheet from when we played Accies in a pre-season friendly as substitutes for some European lot who'd pulled out at the last minute. There were two young lads called McArthur and McCarthy in the Accies team who went on to do quite well for themselves..

It's still early in the week, but by Saturday I'll be pure buzzing ma tits off with excitment for this one!

Yes, our recent home defeat by Queens Park was a kick in the baws, and we're still a bit shocked about how shockingly badly City played.

However, we go again and come the weekend I'm actually quite confident we can cause a surprise here.  1-1 maybe.

I'm feeling fairly confident of a comfortable but unspectacular win, but seeing us getting pumped by Annan - twice - has taught me not to take anything for granted against lower league opposition. 

Also, the last time we played Edinburgh City I seem to recall we were 2-0 down after about 20 minutes, albeit we came back to win 😄

That was under sean n tam Steven's eh thru there. Same year away to ayr utd in scottish probably wrong lol

We're buzzing for the trip, more in hope than anything. The QP result was a bit of a deflater but who knows?

I've got a team sheet from when we played Accies in a pre-season friendly as substitutes for some European lot who'd pulled out at the last minute. There were two young lads called McArthur and McCarthy in the Accies team who went on to do quite well for themselves..

Getting somewhere close to excited for this now. Hopefully Hamilton treat us with the disdain we surely deserve and we use that to our advantage to sneak an ill-deserved win.

My first trip to whatever this place is called now, any tips on a pre-match pub? Small bus load of us heading through

On 16/01/2020 at 13:02, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Could not give less of a f**k. £15 to watch us struggle to beat a league 2 team no thank you.

Might take in the EK game instead. Weather dependent.

IIRC there's better pies at East Kilbride!

Weather dependent- what a laugh. The only time it was a nice day when City went to K Park was when we were a Scottish League club. It used to always pish with rain when we went there in the LL...

Hamilton, Moyo & Want injured according to Accies.

Would rather Winter or Smith were playing in place of Dales TBH
Suppose we might as well see what Dales can do, but if he's good then "he's only playing against a part-time team" and if he's shite then "he even looks shite against a part-time team".