East Juniors - 'questionable' PP

LeedsPhil

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Possibly but if case why were West Calder of the understanding they could play there, they must have had it ok'd by someone?

That's the bottom line, it should never have been okayed to start with.

West Calder have played 18 league games so far (halfway?) and LR at 20, so no apparent need to take desperate measures to get games on.

Linlithgow players must have got new boots for Christmas, And didn't want to get them dirty.

That's the bottom line, it should never have been okayed to start with.
West Calder have played 18 league games so far (halfway?) and LR at 20, so no apparent need to take desperate measures to get games on.

I think I might have whiplash from all the head shaking whilst reading this thread.
What a shambles.
Absolutely no-one will convince me that East Region juniors is anything better than a glorified pub league set up. Certainly in the south leagues at least.
Walking along to the local school for a league game? Joke.
Can't change there coz the Janny is knocking off? Worse.

To be fair, I've watched a number of east Region (south)games this season. The standard helped me decide that also. This was the icing on the cake.

I haven't seen any west games this season, so wont comment.

As far as I am concerned, since the big teams in south left, standards have gone for the remainder in the east.

So you're taking problems  with one game in the East Region South juniors and from that you are deciding its a pub league? Do you have any other evidence or is that it? Pretty sure we could look at West Region and come up with examples as well. A wee bit of racism , mass brawl on a pitch causing a game to be abandoned , fans trying to get to opposition players after match. That's real pub league stuff.

I think I might have whiplash from all the head shaking whilst reading this thread.
What a shambles.
Absolutely no-one will convince me that East Region juniors is anything better than a glorified pub league set up. Certainly in the south leagues at least.
Walking along to the local school for a league game? Joke.
Can't change there coz the Janny is knocking off? Worse.
Two pub teams would have just got on with it.