Arbroath v Falkirk

bairn88

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

So looks like Louis is that injured again and Telfer starts wide right again. Absolutely not a fan of Telfer in the slightest but let’s hope he turns up tonight for once.

Longridge wasn't signed at the date of the original game.

Todd or De Vita would've made far more sense than Telfer surely.

4 minutes ago, Russ said:

So looks like Louis is that injured again and Telfer starts wide right again. Absolutely not a fan of Telfer in the slightest but let’s hope he turns up tonight for once.

We wasn’t signed when we played them last.

Would rather have seen Todd than Telfer to be honest.

Longridge wasn't signed at the date of the original game.
Todd or De Vita would've made far more sense than Telfer surely.

Aye just seen that didn’t think about that earlier.

Definitely surprised they’ve went with Telfer thought he was dropped rather than rested on Saturday. Quite disappointed that Todd has dropped out for him he was looking really good on Saturday. Telfer has shown f**k all in months.

Aye just seen that didn’t think about that earlier.

Definitely surprised they’ve went with Telfer thought he was dropped rather than rested on Saturday. Quite disappointed that Todd has dropped out for him he was looking really good on Saturday. Telfer has shown f**k all in months.
Theres no danger Telfer is going to be starting ahead of Todd on league business IMO. I doubt he gets many leagie starts from here on in with CM and RM pretty well covered

This game is just as bad as the first and we’re arguably worse than we were last week. Fucking rotten. Arbroath putting the extra man in midfield has really helped nullify our midfield and we just can’t get going. Telfer is spending far too much time in the middle of the park leaving Doyle isolated on the right and up against Bobby Linn is giving me the fear.

Absolutely mystery that Connor Sammon a 6’3 striker has managed to play at both international level and in the EPL despite having absolutely no clue how to jump for a header. It’s fucking infuriating watching every time either mistime his jump or just show absolutely no interest in trying to win the ball in the air.

After seeing sammon on Saturday I actually think he cant jump because his arms are to big [emoji123][emoji123]

This game is just as bad as the first and we’re arguably worse than we were last week. Fucking rotten. Arbroath putting the extra man in midfield has really helped nullify our midfield and we just can’t get going. Telfer is spending far too much time in the middle of the park leaving Doyle isolated on the right and up against Bobby Linn is giving me the fear.

Absolutely mystery that Connor Sammon a 6’3 striker has managed to play at both international level and in the EPL despite having absolutely no clue how to jump for a header. It’s fucking infuriating watching every time either mistime his jump or just show absolutely no interest in trying to win the ball in the air.

I made a big thing of getting the kids to bed in time for the football. Feel I kinda have to watch the second half.

I'll say it now. Robbie mutch loves a penalty save.

And in true Scottish football tradition they will be taken at the empty stand end